Hold My Hands Up

Let's hope we do kick on from here. Who knows It might be the defining moment in Johnson's regime.

I think we all feared the worst at half time but we can all laugh about it now that's what keeps us going those unexpected wins which we didn't think would happen.

Edited by GlossopLatic

I actually thought our general play wasn't that bad 1st half! Just they put there chances away. We should have had 2 ourselves, Charlie Mac in the first minute and the cross from Harkin's free kick. Unbelievable how nobody got on the end of that. 2nd half was unreal!

I was quick to judge at half time but in truth we was dire but that second half was incredible. Hopefully we can kick on from this victory because we know we can do it. sorry LJ for doubting

in faireness you werent alone i though the defending was dire first half and there wasnt enough energy and effort in general

I kinda feel posh came out with attitude job done but we went straight at them Harkins was immense and they fell apart ive never left a game early never will just on the off chance something like this happens i said at HT we need sheff united comeback - (when kuqi scored the last min pen) what we got was better