Run of luck this Season...

go down ??? what fan wants to see there team go down, revenue would fall and theres no guarantee we would come up again, id settle for top 6, bottom 4 - never.

Might get to tick off the 92, might not bother with away games after that.

And our chronic lack of investment/ambition is doing a pretty good job of making revenue fall by itself.

I know yarddog me neither but

scenario one we just stay up this season, next season same as this one, then following season we finish mid table

scenario two go down this season make top 7 next season an lose at wembley an new stand opens, season after win promotion from league two with some momentum running through the club

loss of extra monies(it couldn't be any worse) div two means cheaper entry for fans meaning more bums on seats, only two go down an plenty of new grounds to visit

it's not the disaster you think t would be

I know yarddog me neither but

scenario one we just stay up this season, next season same as this one, then following season we finish mid table

scenario two go down this season make top 7 next season an lose at wembley an new stand opens, season after win promotion from league two with some momentum running through the club

loss of extra monies(it couldn't be any worse) div two means cheaper entry for fans meaning more bums on seats, only two go down an plenty of new grounds to visit

it's not the disaster you think t would be

There's a lot of ifs, buts and maybes in there. On the balance of probability we'd be :censored:ed.

What is Johnson saying here..is it the players or the fans?

“It is strange for me, as I have always been in a winning mindset. But here, people lose you the games before you have played them..."

Edited by Wardie

• 2 weeks later...