League Tables at 1st November

Bristolatic

Where The Subscription League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – GravityGrave, laticdickovarmy, rudemedic, stevesidg, Stevie_J, Zorrro

Correct Half Time Score DavidCollinge, Ex_pat

Correct Full Time Score – No one went for a 0-1 defeat

Correct No of Latics Goals – Everyone thought we’d score at least 1

Correct No of Opposition Goals – aidan_latics, astottie, DavidCollinge, disjointed, Ex_pat, Handsy, JoeP, Laticsbiffo, lookersstandandy, NewBlue, nzlatic, RobOAFC, rosa

First Latics Scorer – No scorer, no points

Within 100 of Attendance (12,696)Ex_pat (-13), DavidCollinge (+53), Laticsbiffo (+99)

Correct Attendance (12,696) – Not yet

There were no predictions from kieranmcandrew, Ryan and Simoncorneyisgod

Ex_pat is at it again with his attendance prediction and has opened up an incredible 24 point gap :icon_peace: . The unluckiest with the attendance prediction may have been rosa, who had all the right numbers. Just a 6 and a 9 in the wrong order :sign0007: .

14-11-01SubPrem.jpg

14-11-01SubChamp.jpg

Where The Free-to-Play League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D –No one predicted a defeat

Correct Half Time Score – Or a 0-0 half time

Correct Full Time Score – Or a 0-1 result

Correct No of Latics Goals – I think you know the rest

Correct No of Opposition Goals – Carl Waters, maddog, opinions4u

First Latics Scorer – There wasn’t one

Within 100 of Attendance (12,696) – No points here

Correct Attendance (12,696) – So, obviously none here either

That went well. Just 3 points scored in total. At least L1onheartNew got reasonably close to 3 points all on his own by being 116 away from the attendance :mad: . maddog sneaks back into top spot by virtue of more correct half time points :chubb: . There were no other changes.

14-11-01F-t-P.jpg

I have no comment on this week's professional league table except that everyone's playing for second place. Well done Ex_Pat.

I think I'm right in saying that oafctom goes to the most games out of everyone. What does that tell us?

Thanks 24, but I think it is too early for punters to be playing for second place.

I am in a bit of a purple patch at the moment, but I am realistic enough to know that it will not last.

It does not seem to many weeks ago I was 9 points behind Rosa and wondering if I would ever catch her, and now look at us.

So come on you lot, put some effort in and come and catch me, it is lonely here, and it is so high up I am struggling to breathe.

PS. Thanks Bristol for doing a great job.

Thanks 24, but I think it is too early for punters to be playing for second place.

I am in a bit of a purple patch at the moment, but I am realistic enough to know that it will not last.

It does not seem to many weeks ago I was 9 points behind Rosa and wondering if I would ever catch her, and now look at us.

So come on you lot, put some effort in and come and catch me, it is lonely here, and it is so high up I am struggling to breathe.

PS. Thanks Bristol for doing a great job.

I suppose you're right. You've never been up there before and don't know what it takes to win it, so you'll probably fade away soon enough. All this stuff about difficulty breathing and loneliness indicates deep psychological unsuitability for leadership.