Fixtures between the other play-off contenders

I can't believe I'm doing this but even at this stage these fixtures can have a big impact on the chance of us making the play-offs.

So looking at tonight's fixture of Swindon v Preston:

What result would be best for us?

Preston even though I don't rate them look to be too far ahead of us already and look more like automatic challengers therefore I think I'd prefer them to beat Swindon given we'll probably be aiming for 6th position

I was contemplating this as well.

Generally you would say go for a draw as overall there are less points taken from the game, and while PNE are flying at the moment there is nothing to say in a few months time it might be Swindon at the top and Knob End that is fighting to stay in the Top 6.

My tow peneth anyway

I can't believe I'm doing this but even at this stage these fixtures can have a big impact on the chance of us making the play-offs.

So looking at tonight's fixture of Swindon v Preston:

What result would be best for us?

Preston even though I don't rate them look to be too far ahead of us already and look more like automatic challengers therefore I think I'd prefer them to beat Swindon given we'll probably be aiming for 6th position

2/3 of the season still to play...long long way to go.

Preston will do well to stay up there as their fixture list is horrendous , they still have to play 10 of the top 11 away from home........

Swindon

Bristol C

Peterborough

Sheff U

Chesterfield

Notts C

Oldham

M K Dons

Fleetwood

Barnsley

The only one they have played is Rochdale and they got stuffed 3 v 0!!

They are a decent side but might just be in a false position.