League Tables at 16th February

Bristolatic

I haven't had the time to extract everyone's results and type them into a "Where The Points Went", so I've simply posted the spreadsheet that I work from, highlighting all correct predictions in yellow and the one who predicted the most correct in green. I'm away for the next two weekends, and have a fair bit on through March, so this will most likely be the format for a while. I hope to have the Gillingham tables posted on Monday evening.

Oh yes, I nearly forgot. 24hoursfromtulsehill has snatched top spot from HarryBosch by the skin of his teeth. He did it honestly, as well.

p3F61eD.jpg?1

Which produced this table:

OuKiv9Y.jpg?1

Free-to-Play League

fZXTlLN.jpg?1

And this is the result:

lbsPzGU.jpg?1

Top work Bristol. This is reminding me A LOT of my title-winning season. Hit the front late, plan for the worst and hope for the best, bounce back early from setbacks and so on, knowing full well that such meaningless phrases are a transparently pathetic attempt to impose order on the chaotic and profoundly dangerous world of the Prediction League.

I'm very emotional just now. It's been a while.

I bet you're going to bed early tonight to make sure you're at the peak of your powers for tomorrows edit aren't you.....

As if I haven't got it all ready to go in Notes...

Tomorrow's got danger written all over it. Boozy lunch starting at 1. I'll have to set unignorable alarms to check the teams and the weather conditions.

As if I haven't got it all ready to go in Notes...

Tomorrow's got danger written all over it. Boozy lunch starting at 1. I'll have to set unignorable alarms to check the teams and the weather conditions.

It'll be pissing down. There ya go, free info.