Home match tckets

Has anyone tried to buy a printable ticket yet? I may be a bit thick, but all I can find are the usual ones where a fee of £1.50 is charged by ticketmaster, to pick up the ticket from the ticket office. I thought this new system allowed a ticket to be printed free of charge.

I tried to buy a e-ticket online for my uncle. Didn't have any delivery option or anything so just presumed it would be a printable ticket, like the article on the website said when they announced the new system. So once I'd paid I got a message saying it wasn't an eticket and would need to be picked up from the ticket office. Bit annoying considering I'd paid a booking fee, and I could have just gone to the ticket office and bought a ticket with no booking fee if i had to go and pick it up anyway.

So I emailed Mark Moisley and asked him about it. Said the system should be up an running on Friday. Just had a look for Northampton tickets and surprise surprise it isn't up and running. Not like Latics to be late with something is it?

So my advice would be to not bother with the online ticketing, might as well just ring the club to book a ticket in advance and avoid paying a booking fee to ticketmaster.

I tried to buy a e-ticket online for my uncle. Didn't have any delivery option or anything so just presumed it would be a printable ticket, like the article on the website said when they announced the new system. So once I'd paid I got a message saying it wasn't an eticket and would need to be picked up from the ticket office. Bit annoying considering I'd paid a booking fee, and I could have just gone to the ticket office and bought a ticket with no booking fee if i had to go and pick it up anyway.

So I emailed Mark Moisley and asked him about it. Said the system should be up an running on Friday. Just had a look for Northampton tickets and surprise surprise it isn't up and running. Not like Latics to be late with something is it?

So my advice would be to not bother with the online ticketing, might as well just ring the club to book a ticket in advance and avoid paying a booking fee to ticketmaster.

That's what happened to me. Shouldn't have a 2 tier entrance fee until the software is working. I'm sure Ticketmaster do this for other clubs, so why the delay.

That's what happened to me. Shouldn't have a 2 tier entrance fee until the software is working. I'm sure Ticketmaster do this for other clubs, so why the delay.

Agreed. And out of the clubs control because I'm sure its a ticketmaster booking fee, but you save £2.50 booking online, not £4.\

The club should also let people know the system isn't up and running yet. That original article on the website said it would be up and running in time for the Wigan cup game. It wasn't, and isn't up and running yet 2 days away from the third home match of the season.