Football Manager 2017

To any football manager players on here, the Latics research post has become available. I have been put forward for it but I turned it down because I can't get to enough games or know enough about the reserve and youth team players. If anyone is interested please message me so I can get you in touch with the guy at Sports Interactive.

To any football manager players on here, the Latics research post has become available. I have been put forward for it but I turned it down because I can't get to enough games or know enough about the reserve and youth team players. If anyone is interested please message me so I can get you in touch with the guy at Sports Interactive.

Do you get paid?

It's virtually impossible to do when hardly any of us know anything about our current crop...

I did last years latics research (that's why we were a lot better than what we should have been) and to be honest it is good but I didn't have enough free time. They are quite lenient with deadlines you just can't take the piss and not do it for ages. You don't get paid but you do get a free copy of the game so that's at least something, plus if no one does it we won't have a proper team on it and it will be :censored: for us that play with them. I would recommend doing it definitely just make sure you don't lead a busy lifestyle and then take the role on!

I did last years latics research (that's why we were a lot better than what we should have been) and to be honest it is good but I didn't have enough free time. They are quite lenient with deadlines you just can't take the piss and not do it for ages. You don't get paid but you do get a free copy of the game so that's at least something, plus if no one does it we won't have a proper team on it and it will be :censored: for us that play with them. I would recommend doing it definitely just make sure you don't lead a busy lifestyle and then take the role on!

Sent u a message