Firstly apologies if this has been done to death, but I can't be bothered to trawl through the board.

I know about the partnership with ALS, but are we trying to revamp the old pitch or is there a new pitch being laid? I asked this, because I was watching the latest 'This week at Latics' video interviews with Dan Gardner and Brian Wilson. At the end of the video they had the little 'outtakes' with Brian Wilson and the pitch looked dodgy close to where he was standing. Again apologies if this has been covered.

14 minutes ago, Damian_Thorn said:

Firstly apologies if this has been done to death, but I can't be bothered to trawl through the board.

I know about the partnership with ALS, but are we trying to revamp the old pitch or is there a new pitch being laid? I asked this, because I was watching the latest 'This week at Latics' video interviews with Dan Gardner and Brian Wilson. At the end of the video they had the little 'outtakes' with Brian Wilson and the pitch looked dodgy close to where he was standing. Again apologies if this has been covered.

It has only just been reseeded, So won't be fully covered in grass yet. The company who are working with the club now will provide materials and equipment to the club at no extra cost to get the best possible pitch for next season. It would cost over 500k to replace the current pitch/ structure.