Congrats hamlet

SAV

The move to Tooting killed it for me. Not so much the move as the manner of it. Not a single pissboil from anyone about getting thrown out of the borough. No pitch invasion. No lock-in. No protest at all until after eviction. Just a constructive dialogue that went absolutely nowhere and ended up with the club getting shafted. Now they have strong backing in the House of Lords...for fuck’s sake...

No doubt all the Johnny-cum-lateleys (Hi Mark!) will continue to traipse to Tooting until the formal merger for their twee days out, half watching the football, half swiping away on Tinder. If just a few of them gave a shit, Dulwich wouldn’t be in the shit they’re in...or the town they’re in. I dare say quite a lot of them believe quite strongly in the demolition of community assets to facilitate property speculation. 

I’m off to Fisher FC next season...when I’m not in Forest Green or Colchester or Grimsby. 

Pleased for Dulwich - nearest club to the family home and was born in the hospital round the corner from the ground.

The big question is now can we negotiate a release fee with Mr S for the OASIS Flag??

23 hours ago, JoeP said:

Pleased for Dulwich - nearest club to the family home and was born in the hospital round the corner from the ground.

The big question is now can we negotiate a release fee with Mr S for the OASIS Flag??

Mr S has had enough opportunities to return the flag to its rightful owners and has declined them all...not directly, but by being a shithouse about it.

Therefore I'm going to set something up so current OASIS gimps can donate cash to put towards a new one, which will fly proudly, covered in lager, at three or four games a season (from 10 minutes after kick-off).