Club SMS service

meatpaste

As someone who never really had time for mobile phones, I now have an all singing, all dancing one that the wife bought me. It comes with a 'package' of so many texts and so many minutes of calls per month. The question I wanted to ask is, if I sign up for the Latics SMS service which costs 25p a text, does that money get deducted from my monthly 'allowance' or do I have to pay for it seperatly?

As someone who never really had time for mobile phones, I now have an all singing, all dancing one that the wife bought me. It comes with a 'package' of so many texts and so many minutes of calls per month. The question I wanted to ask is, if I sign up for the Latics SMS service which costs 25p a text, does that money get deducted from my monthly 'allowance' or do I have to pay for it seperatly?

I can't say for 100% but I've never found a deal which includes premium rate texts as part of your deal.

So you'd be paying that on top. And from what I remember they will text you anything they can think of!

"Cleaner arrived late today" "hardy has bacon butty shock" "stu's busy playing space invaders instead of working"

...that kind of thing!

T'Fishul site is available on mobile interweb. A lot of contract make this a free to use service. I pay for my access, but for £1 I can be on all day. I always use wap if I can't get to a game, I think (for me) it works out cheaper.

Thanks for the info, I'll have to weigh up the options I think.

The fishal text service defo costs on top mate... think it costa bout £4 a month on direct debit... Ive forgotten exactly, but its not charged by text... its either a lump annual sum or monthly DD... so dont worry about what it costs when you get loads of texts - its a set rate per month, as long as you get the official version from the fishal site...

You can also get an away only package which only sends you info on away games and club news.... thats cheaper but not sure by how much...

Would really reccommend it... its great for exiles!

Edited by BigfinLatic