IMPORTANT: BEARDY BUS PASSENGERS!

melia

Free Full English?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer?

• Brekki Then on the bus?
    • On the bus then Brekki?
    • No stop in Carlisle, Just a full english and beer?
    • Straight to Carlisle?

If we are to do the breaki, then the main pick up point will be the Grey Horse, so this will mean arranging your own travel down there or arranging a pick up with beardy.

Just To Clarify!

The above is an option, and i would prefer it if all people involved could let their feelings be known!

It is a FREE full english, you just have to buy a couple of drinks.

Edited by Beardy

If we are to do the breaki, then the main pick up point will be the Grey Horse, so this will mean arranging your own travel down there or arranging a pick up with beardy.

There should be a poll on here somewhere.?.........

Ill edit

PENDING,

Sorted, free to vote now please.

Edited by melia

Dude. Beardy and me had a very brief chat about it on sunday when he was wondering who told him about the pub and I told him it was you.

He says that is the way we can set off anyway, so the ideal scenario and easiest to please everyone - would be for those of us closest to The White Hart in Royton to meet outside there at 9 or so (not bother going in or even asking the landlord to open up) and leave about quater past to get to Failsworth and The Grey Horse for half past - where you lot over that side can just stroll out of bed or already on your 2nd pint when we arrive :grin: .

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Dude. Beardy and me had a very brief chat about it on sunday when he was wondering who told him about the pub and I told him it was you.

He says that is the way we can set off anyway, so the ideal scenario and easiest to please everyone - would be for those of us closest to The White Hart in Royton to meet outside there at 9 or so (not bother going in or even asking the landlord to open up) and leave about quater past to get to Failsworth and The Grey Horse for half past - where you lot over that side can just stroll out of bed or already on your 2nd pint when we arrive :grin: .

Sounds a plan Rocky,me being a simple middletonion didn't know where the boozer was.........For a moment i thaught it was a sneaky plan to get into the other grey pub up the road :o

Indeed it does.

There's not really much point in everything meeting at Failsworth as for the majority. To put it bluntly, it's a bit of a treck and most people wont know where the pub is. Though you cant really miss it - seeing as it's near where the old roxy cinema used to be.

Most people, Beardy included are coming from Royton, Shaw, Middleton, Rochdale, etc. The only people it'd really benefit meeting at the G.H are melia, kemp, amie and mike b. Possibly the ashton lot??

The Bus will get to see the mighty Grey Horse 6 a side's empty trophy cabinet that's already started to collect dust. (Be it not for too long - Top of the League!) :grin: It is a decent pub though. Recently refurbished. Pool table, decent tap alcohol (To the newbies of the beardy bus. You'll soon get used to orderin a pint at ten past 9 in the morning), friendly landlord & staff, plenty of space to sit, tiny jukebox thing that caters for all - cant really ask for much more in a pub. It is definately better than those available to us on Rochdale Road and I think will be a bit more organised with the dishing out of breakfasts than the White Hart was on the last one - where everyone was wandering around for brown sauce.