Drum - Should it stay or should it go ? Part 2

oafc0000

Do you want to keep the drum ?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to keep the drum ?

• It should stay - creates atmosphere
    • It should go - killing the atmosphere

OK, we had an initial vote which was in favour of the drum not reappearing; the drummer said he wouldn’t bring it to a couple of games. So how do you all feel now ?

I’m still against it. Doesn’t help the atmosphere imo...

Edited by oafc0000

Guest sheridans_world
For christ sake ... can we not drop this whole argument ... orleast keep it to one thread. Its getting very tedious now.

I agree, i got bored of it along time ago, no need for two threads, while i agree with the sentiment of polling again, IMO leave it until after christmas and let it lie for a few months (without the original thread still goin)

I was wondering if I would get a reply like this....your missing the point, a new poll is valid....

I did say I would do another poll after the drummer had left his drum at home for a couple of games. If we dont meassure peoples feelings since he did that then it renders the other six page discussion pointless...

Anyway I will leave it up to you lot.....

Admin can delete it if no one wants the poll....

Five people have voted so far....in the last 30 mins so someone must be intrested still....

Edited by oafc0000

Does it really matter what any of these polls say? Just because a few people on a message board dont like it you can not stop him from bringing it. It's obvious most people on here don't like it, and i must admit when i have been near it at some away games it has been anoying having it banging away right down your ear but the lad enjoys it and he and his mates enjoy singing along to it. A lot has been said on this message board about a lack of atmosphere especially at homes games and someone tries to do something to improve it and he gets nothing but stick for it

"Does it really matter what any of these polls say?"

The drummer was respecting the opinions put forward.... He said he wouldnt take it to the next couple of games. Which he didnt... If people have changed there mind, if the vote is closer, then thats an indication he should continue... If it stays the way it was last time then I would suggest then its time to stop it...

When did we start living in a "im ok so sod everyone else" world..... Other peoples thoughts on it should count for something. I think the feelings of us lot on here more or less repersent the wider feeling....

Anyway, we are a community on here, if the community dont want this poll then lets remove it...if not...i am intrested in the results...

The other poll got

107 post and 1,763 views....

This is clearly an issue that was bugging people.....

Edited by oafc0000

The drummer was respecting the opinions put forward.... He said he wouldnt take it to the next couple of games. Which he didnt... If people have changed there mind, if the vote is closer, then thats an indication he should continue... If it stays the way it was last time then I would suggest then its time to stop it...

When did we start living in a "im ok so sod everyone else" world..... Other peoples thoughts on it should count for something. I think the feelings of us lot on here more or less repersent the wider feeling....

Anyway, we are a community on here, if the community dont want this poll then lets remove it...if not...i am intrested in the results...

Its sad to say but quite a while ago.

The other poll got

107 post and 1,763 views....

This is clearly an issue that was bugging people.....

I wasn't having a go at you for starting the poll, as you said a lot of people voted and commented on the other one and i'm sure they will this time. All i meant was even if everyone is against him bringing the drum we can't stop him from doing so

I wasn't having a go at you for starting the poll, as you said a lot of people voted and commented on the other one and i'm sure they will this time. All i meant was even if everyone is against him bringing the drum we can't stop him from doing so

No we cant, and I remember some nastyness towards him a while ago in the stands, which i cant condone. No matter how much i hate the thing. I was hoping, and it started to work, that he would see just how many people didnt want it and it would convience him to think of others and not to bring it. At the same time, if the poll goes the other or is very close, then i will just have to put up and shut up :)

oafc0000, this is nothing personal, but this has been done to death.

We've discussed it as a team and decided this will be closed.

If you wish to discuss the Drummer, please do so in the other thread.

Cheers,

Ack,

OWTB Team