Will the real Chaddy the Owl stand up?

Diego_Sideburns

Those pictures will be worth a mint in a few years, not only was it the only time you will ever see chaddy and chadwell together, it was also the last time you will see chaddy at the mascot grand national.

Don't let the cheating bar(race)stewards grind you down Chaddy.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-n-xu9JOc5o

This was the classic race for your predecessor, but the kids love you more than him Chaddy.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JRobMtlIHGI

WARNING: CONTAINS A FEMALE STREAKER!

Sorry mate, but this year was just a step too far by them bitter and twisted officials.

I can think of better things to spend £300 on in a weekend rather than going down there for them to accuse me of something i didnt do. It seriously made me wonder why i bother at all, but im not giving them the satisfaction of giving it all up, im just not going to bother giving them by time in the future for them to make money from me.

Those clips were very good though, especially the womble........"get the cows". He was adamant he was gonna knock one of the MK Dons cows out. :grin:

It seriously made me wonder why i bother at all, but im not giving them the satisfaction of giving it all up, im just not going to bother giving them by time in the future for them to make money from me.

Keep your head up Chaddy - you're doing a great job, appreciated by kids and adults alike. Put all that behind you as experience and concentrate on the main job at Udders next Saturday. There's always the local races to keep beating Desmond Dragon, Dalemation and Fred The Red! :grin:

Aye, im not going to give up on the local ones, there great. Infact, around pancake day next year im hoping to get a big crowd down to the printworks for the northwest race, i am going for the third year in a row as champion. And the trophy's they give out there are huge :grin:

Sod em all, bring on Huddersfield, im well up for it.