Attendance

1. xmas shopping

2 . season ticket holders having to pay.

3. uncertainty with the clubs future

4. poor weather.

5. its only 2nd round of the cup, doesnt take off till 3rd round.

All those with an excuse for not going to BP yesterday can now look forward to the January Sales, or trips to Leeds on the Tuesday and Everton on the Saturday.

All those with an excuse for not going to BP yesterday can now look forward to the January Sales, or trips to Leeds on the Tuesday and Everton on the Saturday.

No need to be sarcastic is there now, you make it sound as though it is compulsory that everyone attends. Just because you have the luxury of being able to go to every Game Home & Away doesn't mean everybody else does. You just look after yourself and let others do the same.

It is really starting to get on my nerves now why not just let people make there own mind up of which games they can and cannot attend for whatever reason they have. It really isn't anything to do with anybody else what those reason are.

No need to be sarcastic is there now, you make it sound as though it is compulsory that everyone attends. Just because you have the luxury of being able to go to every Game Home & Away doesn't mean everybody else does. You just look after yourself and let others do the same.

It is really starting to get on my nerves now why not just let people make there own mind up of which games they can and cannot attend for whatever reason they have. It really isn't anything to do with anybody else what those reason are.

Not sarcastic at all and people not attending BP really is something to do with everyone else!

The Club lives and dies on attendances. There have been a lot of away matches recently, which most people don't go to. Attendance at home games is crucial. It's simple - gates of 8,000 are needed at BP to break even, but there are only 4,000 of US. If we want OUR club to survive we have to put double the money into the kitty, either through the turnstile or in progammes, lottery, merchandise etc.

Or we rely on TTA making up the shortfall. Thankfully they are still willing to do that. So the least we can do is implore the Council to give TTA the chance to recoup their investment. I see little sign of the necessary support being forthcoming.

If it's starting to get on your nerves and you think everyone should look after themselves, that's your prerogative, but I'm damned if I'm going to see the Club go down the drain without putting up a fight on all available fronts. Whether you can afford the money or the time to go to home games, what really is crucial is doing everything possible to get that outline planning permission.

I ask EVERYONE, have you done all you can, or could you do even more to show the Council you are fully behind the proposals for the redevelopment of BP to ensure the survival of OUR Club?