How Many Do You Reckon We Took To Leeds?

Cheers guys, a wealth of footballing information you all have.

Do they put it on the Latics official then??

Think it's been a good thing that we've had weeks to buy th Everton tickets because our fns don't exactly hurry down to the ticket office do they??

Be a good atmosphere on Sat even though i'm lower bullmans (or whatever its called)

Think it's been a good thing that we've had weeks to buy th Everton tickets because our fns don't exactly hurry down to the ticket office do they??

Be a good atmosphere on Sat even though i'm lower bullmans (or whatever its called)

Can anyone help me out, I went down to the ticket office after the season ticket period because I didn't no if I could definately make it. I was told that they had sold all the upper tier tickets (which were sold first and had been snapped up by those without season tickets).

When I got my ticket it said tier 3 on it, is this the top tier?

Can anyone help me out, I went down to the ticket office after the season ticket period because I didn't no if I could definately make it. I was told that they had sold all the upper tier tickets (which were sold first and had been snapped up by those without season tickets).

When I got my ticket it said tier 3 on it, is this the top tier?

I have a ST and got top tier. They started selling lower for about a day and then by the Donny home game we were selling top tier to season ticket holders too.

Think mine says Bullens Upper. Unsure on the Tier stuff. Give Everton a ring and ask?

Edited by RoytonBlueLad

Guest oa_exile

Go the OS then click onto Match >> Fixtures >> MR(Brown) >> on the match report it usually has the away attendance.

>>Example<<

Guest oa_exile
Dunno mate, sounds like your in the HOME END there... lol

only kiddin, from my memories there are only 2 tiers??

sure i will be corrected...

There are three tiers in the Bullens :)

Guest oa_exile
Click here

This shows the Bullens. It looks to have a lower and upper with the lower classed as having two tiers. You can see the second is beyond a number of support pillars.

Is that Roytoneese for "Yes Exile there are THREE tiers" :grin:

Think the top tear held 1000, it had to do as we would have never fitted another 1000 in the lower. Actually thought the atmosphere in the away end was poor at Leeds. It had its moments ... but three - one up at Leeds in the second half and you could hear a pin drop alot of the time (or just me singing :grin: ). Maybe I've been spoilt with the singing away from home lately ...... saying that though the Leeds fans were terrible considering they have a record of scoring so many goals in the last 10 minutes they packed up singing way to soon.