New Manager Moan Predictor

Just what do people expect a new manager to do?

We already have 3 lone players in the team, how many are we allowed, who can we off-load to bring in new faces, how do we do it with no money?

The way I see it the new man will have to be one hell of a motivator, tactician and coach to work wonders with this lot.

This is a job set up to fail, hard luck Dean you have been chosen as the fall guy. Scholes is not going to touch this with a barge pole now nor any time soon.

We were 5th 3 weeks ago.

Well we've had the 32yr old and the 33yr old and now we've got the 35yr old. I reckon the 42yr old would be a good choice at this level as he's got the experience. Having said that though I believe the 46yr old at Elgin City is interested. Then there's the 61yr old with loads of premier experience, out of a job and desperate. Would he come down to L1 though ? Probably not. So how about taking a risk on the 31yr old ?????? Too big a risk I hear you say, after all if he's any good some bigger club will poach him. How about one we can call "the manager" or "the boss". Na, that's just silly.

Well we've had the 32yr old and the 33yr old and now we've got the 35yr old. I reckon the 42yr old would be a good choice at this level as he's got the experience. Having said that though I believe the 46yr old at Elgin City is interested. Then there's the 61yr old with loads of premier experience, out of a job and desperate. Would he come down to L1 though ? Probably not. So how about taking a risk on the 31yr old ?????? Too big a risk I hear you say, after all if he's any good some bigger club will poach him. How about one we can call "the manager" or "the boss". Na, that's just silly.

Unless he prefers to be called "the Guv'nor".

Lots of excellent candidates for the managers job out there, however, we know certain types amongst us would still contrive to moan if we got Mourinho.

So, pick a potential manager and predict the accompanying moan(s)...

Neil Aspin - "Bald conference bastard, he was :censored: at Port Vale and he'll be :censored: for us"

Alan Irvine - "old Scottish :censored: - couldn't even get West Brom into Europe"

The new manager did an excellent powerpoint presentation and has all the badges, including one for swimming 100 metres in his pyjamas before diving to retrieve a rubber brick from the floor of the deep end. He's untested and therefore unwanted...of all the professional football clubs in England and Wales, only Oldham would give him a job. He'll be off as soon as paid work comes his way, with cries of traitor ringing in his ears. The bastard.