13 hours ago, latics22 said:

How will he be a handful? They want rid they will sack him simple 

5 hours ago, ChrisRichard said:

Simply because another sacking would be greatly unpopular, not because it's Dino but because the fans are sick of the merrygoround. Therefore they've got to put up with his outburts. Either way he's a ticking PR time bomb for them. 

x1gWQdT.gif

You've not been paying attention have you....

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

x1gWQdT.gif

You've not been paying attention have you....

Just feel that if Mo and Abs do remove Dino then it sets a further very dangerous precedent in that 1) No one will want the poisoned chalice, 2) The players have been coached more ways by more different staff than a confused Cruffs entry and 3) More fans will stop turning up which amounts to further less income. I am all too familiar with the previous politics of our previous expired coaches, all for different reasons but surely they aren't that business plan deficient.  My point is, even these jesters can see that another quick appointment and dismissal would be deeply damaging, especially since the angst and attempted swagger put forward in the fans forum. If they do remove this coach they lose any last crumb of fan respect and sign thier own death warrant. 

P.S Like the Firefly meme. 

1 hour ago, ChrisRichard said:

Just feel that if Mo and Abs do remove Dino then it sets a further very dangerous precedent in that 1) No one will want the poisoned chalice, 2) The players have been coached more ways by more different staff than a confused Cruffs entry and 3) More fans will stop turning up which amounts to further less income. I am all too familiar with the previous politics of our previous expired coaches, all for different reasons but surely they aren't that business plan deficient.  My point is, even these jesters can see that another quick appointment and dismissal would be deeply damaging, especially since the angst and attempted swagger put forward in the fans forum. If they do remove this coach they lose any last crumb of fan respect and sign thier own death warrant. 

P.S Like the Firefly meme. 

You say that but they can do whatever he fuck they want really, AL is the one putting money in, and I don’t doubt that he’s putting money in, just a shame he a stupid clown. 

Archived