Beckford

dont think he was ever going to sign after they didnt go up. they would be stupid not to sell if a decent offer comes in for him. last thing they would want is for him to walk away on a free

saying that they could wait to january an see how there goin in the league if they look like automatic they mite take the risk of him stayin if they go up

there was talk of everton on sky sports today

is he good enough for the premiership?

From the few times I have seen him I would say no, Gregan always played very well against him and you would think against much quicker defenders in the premiership he would struggle.

Although with the number of goals he has scored over the last few seasons someone will take a chance on him but think it will more likely a championship club.

From the few times I have seen him I would say no, Gregan always played very well against him and you would think against much quicker defenders in the premiership he would struggle.

Although with the number of goals he has scored over the last few seasons someone will take a chance on him but think it will more likely a championship club.

didnt see this thread sorry,lol

i reckon he could do a job for newcastle....only stepping up one league, be training with premier league players and coaches.....i think he could do a lot worse than them...think if he thinks he is vastly better and goes to greedy league now he may well fall flat on his arse.....

I think his discipline is awful and will put off many prem teams.....but one might take a gamble in the hope of taking this trait out of him.....everton...can see it...was also thinking somone like spurs then loaned to championship...

just had a glance on waccoe to view leeds thoughts

he is a traitor after what they did for him, so ungrateful is the general view

yeah they bought him when loads of clubs wanted him, didnt play him, loaned him out where he scored for fun and won promotion, brought him back in the same division where he has been golden boot winner

now wants to leave where they will make a great profit on him.

not exactly chris porter is he