Latics Xbox League

Welcome to the first Latics Xbox League of 2010 - in association with OWTB.co.uk.

We’re looking to collect a group of Latics fans together to play in a FIFA10 League on xbox and we’ve already had a great response.

Fans should check back to this thread for updates and chat about the league, you also have to join me on Facebook by searching for “fifa league oldham paul” – where I will be sending out fixture, updates and so on.

We will be looking for people who can commit to 3 fixtures a week, which can be arranged direct between you and your opponent.

If you want to join in on xbox Live then simply add me as a friend, my Gamertag is scorpiofc.

cheers

paul

***PLEASE USE MY EMAIL ON FACEBOOK AS NAME NOT WORKING, EMAIL IS "oafc1978@hotmail.co.uk"***

Link to the full feature on the OS

Edited by scorpiofc
wardlelatic .. added link

Welcome to the first Latics Xbox League of 2010 - in association with OWTB.co.uk.

We’re looking to collect a group of Latics fans together to play in a FIFA10 League on xbox and we’ve already had a great response.

Fans should check back to this thread for updates and chat about the league, you also have to join me on Facebook by searching for “fifa league oldham paul” – where I will be sending out fixture, updates and so on.

We will be looking for people who can commit to 3 fixtures a week, which can be arranged direct between you and your opponent.

If you want to join in on xbox Live then simply add me as a friend, my Gamertag is scorpiofc.

cheers

paul

Hmm could be a problem I can do fixtures up until the 30th of this month then I go away for 19days?

Add me - mcgoo84

My issue is the same as Razza's - I go away on the 30th for 3 weeks also, strangely enough!

That aside I'm well up for it!

Can't find the facebook group though.

hmm If I see anyone following me in manchester airport on the 30th I will be suspicious :lol:

Add me - mcgoo84

My issue is the same as Razza's - I go away on the 30th for 3 weeks also, strangely enough!

That aside I'm well up for it!

Can't find the facebook group though.

Just to add, the link for the league name on facebook is not bloody working, so search for my email which is "oafc1978@hotmail.co.uk" and that should get you straight to me, cheers, paul

cheers

paul

***PLEASE USE MY EMAIL ON FACEBOOK AS NAME NOT WORKING, EMAIL IS "oafc1978@hotmail.co.uk"***

Link to the full feature on the OS

Add joeoafc

:shock: is there a league for the PS3 users out there?

Ive a PS3 and Fifa10, willing to give anyone a few games a few times, unsure if id be able to commit to a league or fixture list (dont get chance to go on much)

Username is Oafc361 feel free to add to any that wanna game

i'll have some of that for sure. gamertag= pluckala

just a quick update, places are going quickly after a fantastic response, only about 5-6 remaining, if you are interested please add me on facebook by searching for my email which is "oafc1978@hotmail.co.uk", hopefully the league will kick off next saturday (at least our games will get played!!), any probs or queries drop us a message through the forums.

cheers

paul

can i join in the future mate? Dont have a good enough internet connection at the moment but that should change soon!

evening pal, depends what you mean with "in the future" are we talking days/weeks/months, its not kicking of until next sat and we have 2 players who are on hols for a coupls of weeks so you have a couple of weeks grace if you could get it sorte that quick?

evening pal, depends what you mean with "in the future" are we talking days/weeks/months, its not kicking of until next sat and we have 2 players who are on hols for a coupls of weeks so you have a couple of weeks grace if you could get it sorte that quick?

only 3 teams left, someone may get the short stray as one of those teams is hull!!

please dont miss out if you are interested as this is activley being followed by the club and we dont know where it will lead us or how big it could get, so dont get left behind, any queries either add me on facebook using my email oafc1978@hotmail.co.uk or through xbox live gamertag scorpiofc or send me a message through these forums.

cheers paul