Latics Xbox League

I would have joined but cant commit to too many matches! by the way has everybody here joined the virtual pro team? OWTB FC, bring any latics fan, they dont have to be just from this forum, it doesnt matter if your good or keigan parker, its just for fun!

all youhave to commit to is a max of 3 games per week, these can either be played in one evening or whenever you and your opponent can arrange, 3 games is nothing too bad, if you get knowck out of the cup it will only be 2!!

if you change your mind feel free to add me on facebook through my email oafc1978@hotmail.co.uk

cheers

paul

all youhave to commit to is a max of 3 games per week, these can either be played in one evening or whenever you and your opponent can arrange, 3 games is nothing too bad, if you get knowck out of the cup it will only be 2!!

if you change your mind feel free to add me on facebook through my email oafc1978@hotmail.co.uk

cheers

paul

ive added you on facebook and ill add you on xbox if theirs places available

Ive a PS3 and Fifa10, willing to give anyone a few games a few times, unsure if id be able to commit to a league or fixture list (dont get chance to go on much)

Username is Oafc361 feel free to add to any that wanna game

Ill play you some time, im TheDaddy365. Message us or something. :grin:

I'll have some of that gamertag is bensonio :grin:

Looks like i'm a sheet team but hey ho, being a Latics fan, I'll be all too acquainted with the defensive game, 11 players behind the ball...I should rename my team Dave Penney Plan A and B

Only 1 team left, Hull!!!

The league closes for new managers on Friday, anybody missed the boat or still interested please still add me on facebook searching for my email "oafc1978@hotmail.co.uk" and you will be placed on our reserve list in case any managers drop out or get sacked!

cheers

paul

Only 1 team left, Hull!!!

The league closes for new managers on Friday, anybody missed the boat or still interested please still add me on facebook searching for my email "oafc1978@hotmail.co.uk" and you will be placed on our reserve list in case any managers drop out or get sacked!

cheers

paul

I like it,

Pre Season training is going well with me ,

Saha and Yakubu look sharp , Fellaini is playing well and Pienarr is attacking ,

Hoping to get some fitness up

Gamertag iLynx ClicK x

Give us an invite if you have a spare spot

I know we have some dark days ahead on the pitch, but we have 2 spots available in the league to take anyones mind off it, the league has started and is off to a flyer. we have some people interested in the slots so please act fast and add me on facebook searching for my email "oafc1978@hotmail.co.uk"

I know we have some dark days ahead on the pitch, but we have 2 spots available in the league to take anyones mind off it, the league has started and is off to a flyer. we have some people interested in the slots so please act fast and add me on facebook searching for my email "oafc1978@hotmail.co.uk"

morning fella's, only 1 spot left now again, rangers is up for grabs, anyone interested please add me on facebook searching for my email "oafc1978@hotmail.co.uk" or through xbox live adding my gamertag "scorpiofc"