Now THIS will be worth reading....

I suspect there won't be all that much about Oldham, seeing as he was pissed most of the time he was here.

Sounds like it's full of anecdotes about him crapping in people's boots or seagulling them, so that could work in our favour for being included. The cover gives a clue who they are hoping will buy it as well?

One of my favourite all time players, as a young lad I was in car park when we played Watford (Ricks former club?) and he told us we were gonna stuff em and we did (not sure of score 3-0 I think). Most underated player in the Premier league and used to pass the England full backs with ease. Just a shame the move to City never worked out as he had the potential to be a top flight player. All that with no pace whatsoever dip of the shoulder 2 yards of room and an inch perfect cross!

One of my favourite all time players, as a young lad I was in car park when we played Watford (Ricks former club?) and he told us we were gonna stuff em and we did (not sure of score 3-0 I think). Most underated player in the Premier league and used to pass the England full backs with ease. Just a shame the move to City never worked out as he had the potential to be a top flight player. All that with no pace whatsoever dip of the shoulder 2 yards of room and an inch perfect cross!

Niall Quinn thought he was a superb player, but because he didn't beat men for fun and wasn't the quickest - preferring to stick an early ball in, the thick Mancs deemed him lazy, despite him being City's top provider!

The game v Watford you refer to was a 4-1 win in November 1990

Tommy Wright was my hero because of his all-action and swashbuckling style, but for sheer quality of delivery and consistency in crossing, Rick Holden was the man.

Niall Quinn thought he was a superb player, but because he didn't beat men for fun and wasn't the quickest - preferring to stick an early ball in, the thick Mancs deemed him lazy, despite him being City's top provider!

The game v Watford you refer to was a 4-1 win in November 1990

Tommy Wright was my hero because of his all-action and swashbuckling style, but for sheer quality of delivery and consistency in crossing, Rick Holden was the man.

Would that be the cheeky Andy Ritchie back heel game with David James in net with a horrendous Tony Daley esq hair do?!?!

Standard price for a hard back book, you want to see how much some of the books essential to my teaching qualification were! Some upwards of £100!!!

Believe it or not I know exactly where you're coming from Prozac! Considering some of the :censored:e I had to read and pay stupid amounts for, £20 for something that is interesting to read will be well worth parting with!!!

Would that be the cheeky Andy Ritchie back heel game with David James in net with a horrendous Tony Daley esq hair do?!?!

Yep, Redders was the first and last player to chip James for a good few years that day..(According to a James interview in 90 minutes magazine during the mid-90s)