Mr P Scholes

Latics4Ever

Not seen anyone else mention this on here, but apologies if it has already been posted and not spotted by myself!!

Anyway, on Sky this morning they shown the highlights on Sky Sports 1 on Kamara's show and the opening shot was of Paul Scholes watching the Latics from the Everton Main Stand. Now I know he's currently injured and is reported to be due back - He was even rumoured to play for Utd this weekend - But I was pleasantly surprised he was allowed to be at Goodison when you consider that United were also in action at 5.15 on Saturday night. Maybe Shez might make enquiries about his availability????

Wonder what Scholesy made of the victory, would be fantastic if there was a shot of his face when Macca scored and at the end of the game.

Not seen anyone else mention this on here, but apologies if it has already been posted and not spotted by myself!!

Anyway, on Sky this morning they shown the highlights on Sky Sports 1 on Kamara's show and the opening shot was of Paul Scholes watching the Latics from the Everton Main Stand. Now I know he's currently injured and is reported to be due back - He was even rumoured to play for Utd this weekend - But I was pleasantly surprised he was allowed to be at Goodison when you consider that United were also in action at 5.15 on Saturday night. Maybe Shez might make enquiries about his availability????

Wonder what Scholesy made of the victory, would be fantastic if there was a shot of his face when Macca scored and at the end of the game.

I was watching a replay of the first haf in the bar at half time and it showed Scholesy in the stand then.