Injury time video

maddog

This was my first ever attempt at using any type of editing thingy. And apologies for the rubbish camera skills. I was a bit exciteable. It shows some photos (ppor quality) and then I filmed from when the 4th official put his board up to say there were 3 minutes of time to add on at the end.

Anyway, sorry it's very amateurish :blush: , but it gives a bit of an idea of the tension to those who weren't there :grin:.

Linky link

PS, I did see after I had uploaded it that there are about a million similar videos on there, but as it took me about 5 hours to sort it (I said I was technologically challenged :wink:), I thought I'd put the link up anyway!

This was my first ever attempt at using any type of editing thingy. And apologies for the rubbish camera skills. I was a bit exciteable. It shows some photos (ppor quality) and then I filmed from when the 4th official put his board up to say there were 3 minutes of time to add on at the end.

Anyway, sorry it's very amateurish :blush: , but it gives a bit of an idea of the tension to those who weren't there :grin:.

Linky link

PS, I did see after I had uploaded it that there are about a million similar videos on there, but as it took me about 5 hours to sort it (I said I was technologically challenged :wink:), I thought I'd put the link up anyway!

I Couldn't hold a camera even if i wanted to during them 5 mins

Well done :D