Latest Huddersfield Ticket News

They've shifted the 3,000 and took the extra 1,600.

Oh well. It's about time they actually brought a decent following here for once. Maybe it'll feel like an away afterall. :lol::lol:

A friend who bought my ticket today and said that apparently we have nearly sold all our tickets too!!! Looks like 11,000 to 12,000 fans may well be on the cards.

Edited by laticsmad

Afriend wo bought my ticket today and send that apparently we have nearly sold all our tickets too!!! Looks like 11,000 to 12,000 fans may well be on the cards.

I hope not. I havent even got mine yet. :shock::blink: Something along the lines of "It's only Huddersfield. If it was away, maybe, at home - What's the rush."

I'll go in the morning then. Hope the daytrippers havent been cheap and nicked my seat

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Guest sheridans_world

Mmmm, well a sell-out would be nice. Especially since i wasnt expecting it.

Only thing we really miss out on in that case is TV money, which wasnt a certainty anyway.

Just texted melia and a few others and most havent got tickets either. Guessing they'll be a fair few who figured there wouldnt be much demand so werent in a hurry. Should be a fair few shifted tomorrow.

Are the club actually letting people know?? There was nothing in the advertiser yesterday about tickets (well Oldham one's anyway - Just the usual Citeh). I've had no internet this week and dont buy the chron so havent had a clue how well or not they've been doing. Surely you'd think the club would inform people by the free local paper the week before the game as to how they're selling.

Just texted melia and a few others and most havent got tickets either. Guessing they'll be a fair few who figured there wouldnt be much demand so werent in a hurry. Should be a fair few shifted tomorrow.

Are the club actually letting people know?? There was nothing in the advertiser yesterday about tickets (well Oldham one's anyway - Just the usual Citeh). I've had no internet this week and dont buy the chron so havent had a clue how well or not they've been doing. Surely you'd think the club would inform people by the free local paper the week before the game as to how they're selling.

lol...I suppose they dont care...if they are selling well :)

The Chron had a full page advert promoting the game earlier in the week. What the club have done to their credit is, that as all tickets are advance sales only then everyone benefits from a £2 discount on match-day prices an that may have tipped the balance with some of the floaters, (Coupled with the fantastic win at Goodison) especially as the cheapest tickets are £14. Who knows? But it does sound encouraging.

Im gob smacked we look like selling out....:)

When everyone was panicing about tickets earlier as always... I was gonna post something like "if this sells out I will streak at the netteriers game" - am I gald I didnt now... as will be most on the board :blush:

I still cant believe it... still part of me thinks that the ticket office are rather over-embelishing.... nearly sold out may mean "Theres still 2000 left" ... Be interesting to see if we do sell out, and fans want more tickets now we have given the "overflow" to Hudds... :angry:

My dad got ours today and they're saying they don't have many left!

Perhaps it is a little white lie by the club in order to sell more tickets. Like someone said on this thread, no news about the sale of tickets on the club website. Don't mind either way!!!Hope it is close to a sell-out.

They decide jump on the wagon now. It just makes me wonder how long it would take to sell-out if we got wigan, Man united, Man city, Newcastle, Blackburn etc. They just amaze me this so called Latics fans some of this fans want go to another game all season unless we get to the next round or make play-offs and the hudders fans never bring many fans. Well thats football :angry:

There has been plenty of notice about when tickets have been on sale and to whether they have been to ST holders or general sale. If you haven't got a ticket, or if your seat has been sold, you can't blame the club - you need to look in the mirror I am afraid.

I thought it would be close to a sell out when the draw was made. Hope it does sell out as we could do with the cash and perform better with a big crowd and good atmosphere.

Edited by Rick

They've shifted the 3,000 and took the extra 1,600.

Oh well. It's about time they actually brought a decent following here for once. Maybe it'll feel like an away afterall. :lol::lol:

Unlucky mate i know you said on another thread you thought they struggle to sell them.

well does'nt look like we r struggling to sell our tickets, should be a good piss up and day out. Watch out for Luke he has scored in every round so far.

Luke is a good poacher...no doubt....but a decent defender can easily read him...only thing stopping from playing at a higher level....I would be extermly confident if we had Gregan back there....but we havent....im pridicting a really close game....2-1....to who i dont know...toss a coin...

Luke is a good poacher...no doubt....but a decent defender can easily read him...only thing stopping from playing at a higher level....I would be extermly confident if we had Gregan back there....but we havent....im pridicting a really close game....2-1....to who i dont know...toss a coin...

well that is why it is such a anticipated game, it could go either way. Hope it goes ours, i would hate to lose to you lot. I am fancying a draw unfortunatley lookin at your away record.

well that is why it is such a anticipated game, it could go either way. Hope it goes ours, i would hate to lose to you lot. I am fancying a draw unfortunatley lookin at your away record.

As has been said mate, I think most people here would take a Draw.... think it will be the same as the last couple of meetings between the clubs at BP - very tight, and each half being dominated by a different team - just if anyone can score a couple in their half that will make the difference...

It could really go either way... the teams are virtually identical, i'd like to think we have more quality but you prob just about have more experience.... both sides have lots of young home grown players, Hughes/beckett, cadmarteri/Davies - so many similarities.... not to mention the facs both sets of fans are getting on the respective teams back at home....

Not gonna predict anything on this one.... but it is such an opportunity for both sides, and I will be bloomin gutted if we lost to you...

They decide jump on the wagon now. It just makes me wonder how long it would take to sell-out if we got wigan, Man united, Man city, Newcastle, Blackburn etc. They just amaze me this so called Latics fans some of this fans want go to another game all season unless we get to the next round or make play-offs and the hudders fans never bring many fans. Well thats football :angry:

For Gods sake. Does it matter???? If 10% of those so called (your words not mine) fans like what they see they may keep coming along. The money they pay for their tickets is just as good as yours. Lets just get behind the team, Fairweather fan or not... :D:D:D