Worst signing ever made?

OK, he scored twice in the last 5 minutes to snatch a point against a Cantona inspired Leeds. And that was about his only decent performance. But it as against Leeds, so that's ok! :lol:

The price was far to high 750000 for 1 performance :disappointed:

He played well against wimbeldon when we beat them 6-2.

lobbed one in over a stranded Hans Segers who also seemed to pull his hands out of the way for another olny goal. you know the game, Fashanu scored an own goal.

but hey they were both cleared :angel: im sure Olney looked that good on his own :unsure:

A few that spring to mind, mostly already mentioned

Michael (I've played in the Champions League) Clegg

Paul Beevers

Glen Keeley - That City game ruined my summer

Terrell Forbes - I'm sure some people rated him but I wasn't one of them

Neil Wood - Was being tipped as the flair midfielder we'd been looking for when we signed him

And the one who still really, really grates with me... John McGinlay

I know that there will be an argument that he scored at Brentford, thus giving us the Chelsea game a few years back but the question was 'signings'. When he was on loan he looked like he could be @rsed, despite being a fat B*lton ****. Then we gave him a contract. Without playing a single game, he decided to retire! WTF. I'd love to know how much that ended up costing us.