Swansea away

Anybody have any ideas about tickets for Swansea a week on Saturday?

Get in well with the players the freebies come in handy except on Tuesday!!!!!

On a brighter note, anybody planning to stay in Swansea or the surrounding area at night get to The Courteeners gig who are playing in Swansea price is £7.50. Middleton lads who are making serious noises!!!

They are mint!

gaz drove us down last season.

it was a bit of an adventure finding the park+ride place,but got there after a few detours.

on the bus to the ground,the swansea fans were fine +in a humourous mood.

on the way back,very gracious in defeat,saw no numpties at all on them...a few outside ground after the game though.

the buses are straight behind the away end,so after another famous win there,its out of the ground+straight on the bus.

Oh God, i forgot about the Nazi stewards.

I remember last seasons game when one fo them stopped me as Chaddy and said he was going to have me thrown out because i was drunk. I asked for an explanation, but all i got was "i can smell lager on you". I tried to explain that i had not touched any lager, but he wasnt having any of it. I told him that i had been drinking redbull and that is what he could smell.

In the end his boss came over and he ended up getting told off in fron tof me and Beardy. Well funny.

Oh, and i forgot to mention to him that the redbull contained a slight hint of Vodka. :wink:

Edited by chaddy the owl