Toothless

Hughes suspended, and still we have 9 shots on target. Great save from their keeper from smalley's header, quite a few near misses etc.

Some people seem to think that if we lose we must find someone or something to condemn. One bit of bad defending lost us the game, apart from that we played pretty well.

Concentrate on the league.

Hughes suspended, and still we have 9 shots on target. Great save from their keeper from smalley's header, quite a few near misses etc.

Some people seem to think that if we lose we must find someone or something to condemn. One bit of bad defending lost us the game, apart from that we played pretty well.

Concentrate on the league.

apart from not being able to get a corner past the near post, apart from not taking a throw in to any advantage, apart from wasting every free kick, apart from being second to every ball, apart from being totally disinterested today, we played pretty well.

sorry real but today was a great opportunity missed. Lots of irregulars there, chance to get some more on home gates and we play like that......

And you lot are to blame, to be perfectly honest.

Those who moan and attack the players, are forcing the lads to panic, and just lump it forward. Huddersfield were poor. Negative, actually. I thought Ritchie's tactics ruined today's game, and we played well considering the amount of time-wasting etc that was going on.

The only things I'd have a dig at today was our decision making and passing. Poor, yes, but we created some very good chances, and were unlucky.

I'm disappointed to be out, but are you lot forgetting the mark we've made this season. Jesus, did you expect us to get to the final? We've been beaten rather harshly today, I feel, and the opponents are the only reason why you're annoyed. If we played like that against Everton would you still be calling them "toothless"?

I'll answer it for you: No.

Those who moan and attack the players, are forcing the lads to panic, and just lump it forward. Huddersfield were poor. Negative, actually. I thought Ritchie's tactics ruined today's game, and we played well considering the amount of time-wasting etc that was going on.

The only things I'd have a dig at today was our decision making and passing. Poor, yes, but we created some very good chances, and were unlucky.

I'm disappointed to be out, but are you lot forgetting the mark we've made this season. Jesus, did you expect us to get to the final? We've been beaten rather harshly today, I feel, and the opponents are the only reason why you're annoyed. If we played like that against Everton would you still be calling them "toothless"?

So its all our fault :) lol..... trot on

One of the best atmospheres and turn outs in a long time..... If the cant take preasure they are in the wrong job!

Edited by oafc0000

I understand they need to ignore it, but isn't everyone saying we're a young side? Inexperienced. Look at the bench today, for example.

Then from the game it's on here. Your constant morbid attitude to everything helps no one. You're entitled to your thoughts, but I don't think some appreciate at certain Everton result, where everyone is loving everything about OAFC. We lose one, and we're "toothless".

We've made a good bit of money out of a positive cup run, and any player we buy will be because of it.

If we played like that against Everton would you still be calling them "toothless"?

The difference being, we don't expect to beat teams likes Everton, away especially.

Huddersfield are 3 places below us the league and I can see why they are there. We should not perform like that at home against teams like Huddersfield.

What mark. We sit mid table with our cup run over. The crowd today was magnificent which is more than I can say for the players. I lay the most fault at the feet of our Manager and his wily assistant TW. Tactically inept I think some one else has typed. well I agree.

What mark. We sit mid table with our cup run over. The crowd today was magnificent which is more than I can say for the players. I lay the most fault at the feet of our Manager and his wily assistant TW. Tactically inept I think some one else has typed. well I agree.

Do you think the players did there best today ? A number of them went AWOL..... Players must take some of the balme...

Do you think the players did there best today ? A number of them went AWOL..... Players must take some of the balme...

I don't really know the answer to your point. They looked to be doing their best in the positions they were placed. However it is the coaches job to play them in their most effective positions. Can you say they did today?

I don't really know the answer to your point. They looked to be doing their best in the positions they were placed. However it is the coaches job to play them in their most effective positions. Can you say they did today?

I agree with you on the postions....but thats because we have little choice isnt it....

MacDonald...Allott and Davies didnt put enough effort in for me today.....

Personally I would of played Taylor, JP, Allott, Smalley in midfield with Wolfy and Davies (with hindsight Alexandra) up front....

I agree with you on the postions....but thats because we have little choice isnt it....

MacDonald...Allott and Davies didnt put enough effort in for me today.....

Personally I would of played Taylor, JP, Allott, Smalley in midfield with Wolfy and Davies (with hindsight Alexandra) up front....

So with hindsight if we was to play the game again your front 2 would have been Wolfy and Alessandra(I guess that's who you mean)? That would be a joke

A mark on the FA Cup... Everton...

Personally, I thought Allott was very good today. And JP, too.

We could do this all day. But how many chances did we create today? Not as if we missed loads of sitters did we. We tried playing long balls over the top and everyone was easily dealt with by their defence.

The truth is BOTH the midfield and the forwards where awful.... cant defend one by blaming the other....