whos gonna partner hughes tonight

Alessandra should be given a chance up front tonight. This lad has bags of talent and theres a couple of Premier teams sniffing around him so they must rate him aswel. Smalley's good on the right but as a striker Im not quite sure yet.

just wondering what your views are to who shez will pick tonight to play up front wiv lee hughes??

i wouldnt put smalley up there he looked out of place on sat far more affective on the wing!!

will he play 4 3 3 wiv taylor huges and smalley

i would play....

crossley

rubes

stammy

trotman

lomax

allott

jp

macca

taylor

hughes

smalley

swap rubes back to right back and drop young eardley because he is very low on confidence i think at the mo!!!!!!!

All Wolfie seems to do is trot around not causing any trouble. He doesnt however get much of a chance but i dont think he's up to the job. Alessandra is highly rated (by Shez) and i think tonight would be the night to try him as he needs to try something new quickly!

All Wolfie seems to do is trot around not causing any trouble. He doesnt however get much of a chance but i dont think he's up to the job. Alessandra is highly rated (by Shez) and i think tonight would be the night to try him as he needs to try something new quickly!

Wolfy needs service on the deck OR a big man alongside him combined with a run of a few starts - none of which he's had the luxury of thus far.

Lumping it up to him as was the case against Page on Saturday is an utter, utter waste of time and make him look inept.