More Injury Woe

I suspect there are only 4 people in the world who have any idea what that little quote means Wilson, and you and I make up half of them! :wink:

Hope it's not curtains for Les but I fear it probably is. :disappointed:

:aplayer1::imnotworthy::applause1::OASISscarf::Australia: = Pogs = Legend!

I am almost positive we do make up half of them Dan.

Very cute all the same.

Will try and make it down to the RR on Saturday to see the little 'un, got a busy morning but should be able to grab a few beers fingers crossed.

KtF,

Derek.

I suspect there are only 4 people in the world who have any idea what that little quote means Wilson, and you and I make up half of them! :wink:

I'm one! It's Derk at around 10am on the train to a long away trip innit? :wink:

Best of wishes to Pogs, can only second all that that Derek said (although slightly disagree about him being better than Gary Kelly). His kicking was, at best pretty woeful but then you only have to look to Andy Rhodes to understand being a great keeper isn't all about how you kick a ball. Really nice fella and just hope he at least gets to make a last, and perhaps farewell appearance if he's fit and we've nothing to play for on the last game. I doubt it'll happen but it'd be a really nice thing.