Shez comments in general

IF Idriazwhatisface had signed its likely he would now have been also on the sick list as collapsed in game last weekend. So possibly a blessing in disguise????

How about Kuqi being dumped by palace will have to go out on loan as colin can't sell him yet.?????

I thought about him as soon as i heard the news. Didn't he have a spell at County? if so, he could still have connections with the area.

I thought about him as soon as i heard the news. Didn't he have a spell at County? if so, he could still have connections with the area.

he did ok with stocport,however his elaborate goal celebrations are that of legend,knowing us if we did sign him he would score on his debut then brake his are celebrating!!!

i dont think people are saying he isnt trying to get players in,its the fact that the window was open for a month,and we chose to panic on the last day.you should already have a hit list of potential signings lined up before it opens,then act accordingly until one comes off,this is the second time its happened,and again nothing done,now we have both strikers out and kids left,so if we dont sign someone this week,shows just were this seasons ambitions lie.

he needs to stand by his comments,as he will get a reputation for all talk and no action,if he cant think of the right things to say,dont say anything.

i still believe though that we need an experienced old head alongside him to take the burden of finding and signing players away from him,and let him concentrate on training and preparing the team.

Thank God some fans can still see the reality of our predicament.

Been saying exactly that for the past 6 months.... Well said that Man. Journeyman coach with journeyman sidekick. Also.. the silence around the development of BP is a little disconcerting. Anyway... will be there tonight to cheer on the team....

With regard to the ground redevelopment the club cannot do anything until 3 months after planning has been granted to allow for legal challenge as set down in the planning rules. They also have to comply with the pre start conditions which were attached to the planning permission and have these approved in writing by the Council before they start any work including the demolition. They will then have to agree a start date with the contractor.

Whilst TTA may have been keen to start asap, at the end of the day they make/sell telephones and are not property developers.

I think you may find this answers questions about the development.

We've signed a youngster in Robertson from Sheff Utd, the very thing it's been banged on about not wanting. That's cos we need a body..anybody! still it might come off so lets give it a chance. Still in LW interview we hear that Shez asked about a couple of players and couldnt believe the money they were on, if we keep hearing these stories then TTA will defo sell up and run cos to step up a league means they'll now know what it'll cost!. Also Shez says clubs won't allow players in their stiffs to move out to Latics, again not good that news is it? I just want some good positive news once in a while to help KTF. We Latics always keep the faith but every now and then need some good news. I guess Robertson is good news cos we needed a body.

We've signed a youngster in Robertson from Sheff Utd, the very thing it's been banged on about not wanting. That's cos we need a body..anybody! still it might come off so lets give it a chance. Still in LW interview we hear that Shez asked about a couple of players and couldnt believe the money they were on, if we keep hearing these stories then TTA will defo sell up and run cos to step up a league means they'll now know what it'll cost!. Also Shez says clubs won't allow players in their stiffs to move out to Latics, again not good that news is it? I just want some good positive news once in a while to help KTF. We Latics always keep the faith but every now and then need some good news. I guess Robertson is good news cos we needed a body.

would cost us millions to go up,and with our crowds as they are you would have to question if the amigos thought it was worth it.

wouldnt of minded us going after sturridge again now hes back in the reserves,would serve him better playing first team games,plus city didnt say outright no,just they couldnt release him then due to injuries,has to worth a punt doesnt it???

Didn't cost Blackpool millions to get up last season and how much have they spent this season.

So Yes let's stay where we are and just stagnate for a few more years.By which time the average attendance will have slipped below 4K.

there ya go with both feet.....

i didnt say I didnt want us to go up did i,i was merely pointing out it would cost us a hell of a lot of money if we did.

shez is currently saying he cant get players in because of the huge sums of money there own....so therefor if we went up the amigos would have to up the invest,ent to compete,otherwise we would come straight back down again,some on here think our players arent good enough for this division,never mind higher one

I think its down to each season we lose a load of players and gain a lot of new ones,

if we can get some solid players who will stay, lets say 6 or 7 first team starters, then a few more brought in TRANSFER NOT LOAN transfer = theyre ours, we can demand fees if people come sniffing, loan = they do well for us then we never see them again until we play doncaster/leeds/big money club

I think that would work, a lot of the starts of the new seasons we hear "making his debut for latics" about 8 times, out of the team now, how many have been here for longer than 3 years? not including youth team.

I think we need some solid players who can all get use to each others play, thats what arsenal did when they went unbeaten in the premier league, they bought about 2 or 3 players but kept a lot of players and didnt change,

but then again im 20 year old, and on my championship manager game im lying in 7th place and need to win 4 of my last 5 games to definately get into playoffs, with 4 players injured and half of my decent ones asking to leave, not exactly super manager am I?