• Mark Allott
    • Gary Mcdonald
    • David Livermore
    • Chris Taylor
    • Lewis Alessandra
    • Jordon Robertson
    • Deane Smalley
    • Matthew Wolfenden

Robertson for me... this kid looked great.. tired in the second half... but some great touches in the first, let the line well, turned his marker inside out a couple of times, and his movement and passing was great...

And a brilliant finish for his goal - a great full debut... and looks a really good signing....

Robertson for me... this kid looked great.. tired in the second half... but some great touches in the first, let the line well, turned his marker inside out a couple of times, and his movement and passing was great...

And a brilliant finish for his goal - a great full debut... and looks a really good signing....

Not as good as didn't attend tho' Sounds like he had a blinder!

Rubes for me.Held the defence together very well as stam was having one of his (wandering about) games

I have to say - that was one of the most shocking performances I have ever seen from Stefan.... uttelry out of position for most of the game, was shirking challenges, gave the ball away totally, and thier tall CF absolutely battered him... Ruuuubes has to constantly cover for him, and most of thier dominance at the start of the second half was because he was asleep for most of it...

I can only hope that he was still carrying his knock... otherwise we need gregan back sharpish....

I have to say - that was one of the most shocking performances I have ever seen from Stefan.... uttelry out of position for most of the game, was shirking challenges, gave the ball away totally, and thier tall CF absolutely battered him... Ruuuubes has to constantly cover for him, and most of thier dominance at the start of the second half was because he was asleep for most of it...

I can only hope that he was still carrying his knock... otherwise we need gregan back sharpish....

Agree totally there about Stam. He's not helped in that he's clearly carrying a knock but he's been getting steadily dodgier for some time now. Maybe he was more comfortable playing with Trotman? It has to be Rubes and Greegs as first choice pairing for me when the latter is fit as they seemed a top combo earlier this Season

As for Saturday's MOM I went for Crossley. He isn't perfect and we know he isn't going to come for crosses but if it hadn't been for him and some outstanding reaction saves, we would have lost that game due to defensive dithering (left, right and centre).