More Experienced Coaching Staff Needed

Guest AMO

I am of the opinion that Shez needs somebody alongside him with alot more experience than Tommy. If you look at our Coaching staff the only one with any kind of experience is Tony P and he is now where near the First Team.

Tommy just runs up and down the steps with bits of paper in his hand all game.

Dux sits with his Red book making notes all game.

I feel that if Shez had somebody who he could bounce Ideas off and learn a little of then he could be better than he currently is.

Now before people start getting on at me for being a member of the Shez out bridge, I am not, I am firmly in the Shez in but feel he needs a little help.

JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE

Definatly.

Maybe another scout who's got a track record, and possibly some kind of experienced coach or director of football who may be a retired manager.

To be honest though, we say this all we want but its not gonna happen.

What should he be doing, drawing formation diagrams on a whiteboard, pitchside?

No need for Sarcasm there. My post wasn't having a go at anybody. I just think that somebody experienced would help.

why do we?

we all know how successful clubs with directors of football have been :unsure:

Why can it not be successfully implemented in our setup. Look at the success Bristol Rovers have had with something similar.

Experience isn't a bad thing to be able to draw upon when needed, who has Shez got to do that with. He has already admitted pre Tranmere that he speaks to Ronnie Moore alot and Ronnie has helped him out when he has asked.

Just think it could be something that can be looked at, but not in a way that will undermine Shez.

I am of the opinion that Shez needs somebody alongside him with alot more experience than Tommy. If you look at our Coaching staff the only one with any kind of experience is Tony P and he is now where near the First Team.

Tommy just runs up and down the steps with bits of paper in his hand all game.

Dux sits with his Red book making notes all game.

I feel that if Shez had somebody who he could bounce Ideas off and learn a little of then he could be better than he currently is.

Now before people start getting on at me for being a member of the Shez out bridge, I am not, I am firmly in the Shez in but feel he needs a little help.

I just havent seen ANYTHING to back up the opinion that our coaching staff arent good enough......

I just havent seen ANYTHING to back up the opinion that our coaching staff arent good enough......

Where did I say they weren't good enough.

I merely said that IMO we need somebody with experience to help Shez out at times.

Where did I say they weren't good enough.

I merely said that IMO we need somebody with experience to help Shez out at times.

The problem with that is the more experienced man may want to much say and disrupt what Shez wants to achieve...look at that Peterborough programme with Big Ron - I cant see Shez sticking around with someone else coming in, he seems a strong character and I am sure he wants to do things his way. I cannot for the life of me see him staying if we get someone experienced him to correct him during team talks and to point him in the right direction for potential signings and tell him where his tactics are going wrong etc.

Why can it not be successfully implemented in our setup. Look at the success Bristol Rovers have had with something similar.

Experience isn't a bad thing to be able to draw upon when needed, who has Shez got to do that with. He has already admitted pre Tranmere that he speaks to Ronnie Moore alot and Ronnie has helped him out when he has asked.

Just think it could be something that can be looked at, but not in a way that will undermine Shez.

Billy Dearden.