finally can people stop talking about 6th!

All you can ask for is 100% effort. the team we fielded today was vastly weakened, but the effort was there. at the end of the day, we are probably going to fall at the final hurdle, but why does supporting the team til the final whistle of the season mean we are kidding ourselves?

yes supporting the team untill the final wistle is good but im just saying can we stop talking about 6th coz we have no chance simple as that were not good enough whatsoever

All you can ask for is 100% effort. the team we fielded today was vastly weakened, but the effort was there. at the end of the day, we are probably going to fall at the final hurdle, but why does supporting the team til the final whistle of the season mean we are kidding ourselves?

yes supporting the team untill the final wistle is good but im just saying can we stop talking about 6th coz we have no chance simple as that were not good enough whatsoever

sounds like your supporting the team there. ok maybe we havent got the ability to gain a playoff berth this year, but remember the team is made up of players in their first and second proffessional seasons. there is a deffinate foundation to build on. that you must agree with?

Edited by philliggi

there is some young prospects but smalley wolfenden are gash get rid, sell eardley lomax is good enough,

also get rid of jarrett- hes played his last game anyway, get rid of livermore, that keeper, thompson kalala

tie hazel, alott, mcdonald down

Its a shame he plays whatsoever

there is some young prospects but smalley wolfenden are gash get rid, sell eardley lomax is good enough,

also get rid of jarrett- hes played his last game anyway, get rid of livermore, that keeper, thompson kalala

tie hazel, alott, mcdonald down

so basically rip the squad appart, replace them with a whole load of new entities and start back at square one, and finish mid table again, but at least then we can just shout for shez's head

Edited by philliggi

no mate you dont get it,

as far as im concerned weve got a base ill show you

crossley- plus new keeper

hazell

stam

gregan

lomax/ eardley

allott

mcdonald

taylor

davies

hughes

we need

a left back- covered by paul black

centre back- cover

left winger

creative mid

1 more mid

striker

so basically rip the squad appart, replace them with a whole load of new entities and start back at square one, and finish mid table again, but at least then we can just shout for shez's head

I will admit i was one of those who thought we might sniff 6th place, however probably alot of it was being too optimistic on my part.

First half today was awful. No organisation and communication. Saw a fair few times 2 and even 3 players going for the same tackle and just hitting each other!

no mate you dont get it,

as far as im concerned weve got a base ill show you

crossley- plus new keeper

hazell

stam

gregan

lomax/ eardley

allott

mcdonald

taylor

davies

hughes

we need

a left back- covered by paul black

centre back- cover

left winger

creative mid

1 more mid

striker

i do get it. i get the fact that bringing in a whole load of new players each year unbalances the team and it takes us until ten games in to get the ball rolling. in the summer i would let two players go (gregan and Liddell) and replace them with 4 players. these being a goalkeeper (back up), left winger, creative midfielder and striker (back up). We dont need to replace Smalley, he shouldnt be a first team regular at this stage of his career, and wouldnt be but for injuries. and why would you sell Eardley, chancing finding a decent left back when our back line is solid, and can form the basis of a promotion push next year?

We only really caused problems when Smalley pushed out wide and ran at them...Allott should of burried his chance but on our first half performance we deserved nothing!

However i thought livermore filled in well at centre back seen as it isnt his natural position.

I would go all out to sign livermore in summer, looks comfortable wherever he plays, and could just be the left winger we have been looking for