Chris Taylor's Gone...

No need to punish yourself Derek, just turn up to the match tomorrow. :wink:

Yeah I will be there, though the good lady ain't too happy, I'm meant to be in Swindon tomorrow for a family do. I'm jumping on the train post game to get down there.

Be interesting if Taylor doesn't play now though.

KtF,

Derek.

Yeah I will be there, though the good lady ain't too happy, I'm meant to be in Swindon tomorrow for a family do. I'm jumping on the train post game to get down there.

Be interesting if Taylor doesn't play now though.

KtF,

Derek.

Was that her with you on monday at donny? saw you walking across the front with a bird. Didn't have chance to say hello - too busy handing out my wallet to the kids for pies/hot dogs/coke whilst being pi**ed off at not being able to get a beer!

Was that her with you on monday at donny? saw you walking across the front with a bird. Didn't have chance to say hello - too busy handing out my wallet to the kids for pies/hot dogs/coke whilst being pi**ed off at not being able to get a beer!

Yeah the Indian girl was Suzy. Luckily though there's another family do next week so I get to go to the game next week too.

Donny was only her second time watching the mighty, her first was dirty Leeds on New Years day. She sat with the home fans.

Where's that bloody branch!

KtF,

Derek.

..On to say that we can still make the playoffs and he's still aiming for them! :grin:

"I think he will bag one tomorrow!"

Told you! well done taylor!

Any chance you could post 'i think ian moore's gonna break his leg and tranmere won't score again all season'?

Taylor was IMMENSE on Saturday against Huddersfield. He was involved in all 5 of our goals - the 4 we scored and the pen that we should have scored.

Played the ball in to Casper's feet in the build up to the first.

Knicked the ball off Sinclair's toe and powered forward before setting Leon up for the Second.

Won the free kick for Casper's second and our third.

Scored one, our Fourth.

Won the penalty - should have been 5!!