• I go to some home games
    • I used to watch them at old Trafford but don't go to Wembley
    • I go to the majority of away games
    • I go to some away games
    • I don't go to matches but always watch them on TV
    • I watch them on TV from time to time
    • I'm English but don't have any interest
    • I'm not English so don't have any interest

Hehe, i get first vote! Would love to go to a game, but now its the good ol' TV! Although being in Scotland means unless the game is live on bbc, you get 2 mins of highlights, like what happened on wednesday. 40 mins of scotland match and 2 mins of england! Grrr....

Hehe, i get first vote! Would love to go to a game, but now its the good ol' TV! Although being in Scotland means unless the game is live on bbc, you get 2 mins of highlights, like what happened on wednesday. 40 mins of scotland match and 2 mins of england! Grrr....

To be fair, there probably were only two minutes of highlights from the game on Wednesday and that must have included showing the penalty three or four times over.

To be fair, there probably were only two minutes of highlights from the game on Wednesday and that must have included showing the penalty three or four times over.

Haha, you're right there, the only England highlight they showed was the Rooney 'header'. If that was England's best effort then I'm glad I didn't endure anymore of the match! :sleeping:

Went to every game they played at City and the other place down the road. That England v Macedonia game scarred me for life though. Still have nightmares about that one.

Was good while it lasted. Had some cracking days out and met loads of lower league fans from the north and further north.

Can't see me going to Wembley really unless it's with Latics.

Went to every game they played at City and the other place down the road. That England v Macedonia game scarred me for life though. Still have nightmares about that one.

Was good while it lasted. Had some cracking days out and met loads of lower league fans from the north and further north.

Can't see me going to Wembley really unless it's with Latics.

Same here. I despise OT as it is, horrible stadium, so having to watch that tosh in it didn't exactly help matters...

Tricky one this for me. I'd like to get to more England games.....BUT.....the atmosphere, I just can't stand. I want us to do well, but I just don't support England like I support the Latics, so I kinda need some other pull when watching them at home. The atmosphere should be it, but it's like Pantomine or Big Brother these days and I can't be arsed with a boo-fest when the poor mites aren't entertained and they want to be a replica Boundary Park in booing the players off at HT. Away is completely different and had I the cash, I'd be getting in many away days. I can only imagine the 5-1 in Germany and some of the stories from the likes of Poland, Macedonia and other unworldly places.

Sadly, my last England home game was.....http://www.soccerbase.com/results3.sd?gameid=400182

I felt quite embarrassed that I could actually hear the 200 fans they had, over ours at one point in the game, especially as there were more England fans in the ground than is in their entire country! I said after that day, I didn't really want to see another England home game again. Maybe I was a bit harsh, I suppose it's like us playing a really poor non-league side that the home fans won't get up for. And I've wanted to go to see a few home games over the last few years, but never made it for one reason or another.

My best moments with England was at the World Cup 2006. Have priceless memories to take to the grave of that road trip! Got in to the first 2 games (courtesy of Stefan Faultisch and the rest of the Frankfurt lads!) and found an awesome bar next to the ground in Koln which did us, once we failed miserably to get tickets (500e a pop with 10mins of the game already gone, didn't appeal!)

So....not sure where my vote should be cast above. It would've been "Been to some, would like to get to more" but reckon I might tick the "some away games" as they're most recent. Hoping for more away games soon.

Seen England twice at Wembley (including the last match at old Wembley), twice at Old Trafford and once at Eastlands.

Will probably never go to an England away game, but have been to see Northern Ireland away a couple of times.

When it comes to the competitive stuff, I'll watch more or less every game (missed the odd qualifier). For friendlies it really depends whether I've got anything better to do.

Went vs Russia at Wembley with school when I was about 12 - we lost 2-0 it was poo! Me and 3 of me mates went to Germany 88 when we were 18 - what a great frikkin time we had - great adventure (even though we lost all 3 games Ireland 0-1, Holland 1-3 and Russia 1-3). Dr Mueller sex shops have a lot to answer for though, one of the lads spent so much dosh on the peep shows we had to go home early - Germans were brilliant - accomodation arranged all over for us - great mamories!