Some people behind me were saying he plays for England under 18's. Not bad. :grin:

According to the official site he was "placed on standby" for the England under 18s squad in November.

His 18th birthday is in May. He signed professional forms for two and a half years in January.

:cardinal:

Not afraid to bomb on when given the chance, seemed to respond to instructions/bollockings from Norm and Tommy. I've seen very little of him, but I;ve heard nothing but good. Could challenge Lomax for LB next season?

Am very impressed at your ability (all of you ) to spot a good'un after 12 minutes and 2 touches. Could you tell me your lottery numbers please? :D

Edited by astottie

as do all our youth team, some turn out good, some bad and then some get signed by bigger clubs

Many kids have ability, but not the dedication and determination to make the grade, IMO Black has all the required qualities.

Am very impressed at your ability (all of you ) to spot a good'un after 12 minutes and 2 touches. Could you tell me your lottery numbers please? :D

Give him half a dozen games, 3 mis-placed passes and he'll be a pile of S**** not fit to wear the shirt, never going to be anything, should be droppped asap.

Thanks. I don't do the lottery - with my talents I don't need to. :lol:

Seriously, you're right, a ten minute debut is not much to go on but he did little wrong and looked confident which is all you can ask. The rest is based on reports from those who've seen him week in weekout in the stiffs.