Swindon away

Markoasis

Me and my dad should be ambling down and making the Paddigton tralin for about 12 , but we'll try and get the earlier one.

If not, see you all in the Merlin for about one - half past.

Hopefully stay around for some beers after as no rush back to London.

Lads....

Congrats on making it before kick-off. Is that the first time this season? :lol:

And even more congrats on finding the nicest steward in the league - even if he did frame markoasis with that bottle of Becks! :laught16:

Edited by garcon

We made it into the ground for kick off ....not sure anyone of us actually saw it, simply can't remember for some reason?

Still had a full bottle from HT and so thought would save til later, got it past the steward ...... bloody cctv!! My arguement that I wasn't going to drink it until after the game didn't wash.

As I keep saying, it’s not normally getting to the ground that’s the problem, it’s getting home. Why I ended up wandering around Wimbledon at half two in the morning trying to figure out how to get back is a question that may never be answered

You did look particularly 'dazed' at the game lees... :grin:

I’m not surprised. I was out pretty much every night in the week and was so knackered that I had a prolonged nightmare before getting up on Saturday that was all about me being unable to do anything at all just because I was so tired. So naturally I thought the shock of quite a large quantity of strong continental lager on the way across to Swindon might perk me up. It did, for a while...

As I keep saying, it’s not normally getting to the ground that’s the problem, it’s getting home. Why I ended up wandering around Wimbledon at half two in the morning trying to figure out how to get back is a question that may never be answered

Coming from Swindon to Paddington wanting to go to Croydon ending in Wimbledon ???? ............ :shock: