Crewe away mini bus / fancy dress

Markoasis

We the silly priced / 4 hour trains on this day we will be looking to hire a mini bus for the day ......... nobody wants to miss the best game of the year FANCY DRESS DAY.

Anyone interested...... more the merrier and cheaper the cost

We the silly priced / 4 hour trains on this day we will be looking to hire a mini bus for the day ......... nobody wants to miss the best game of the year FANCY DRESS DAY.

Anyone interested...... more the merrier and cheaper the cost

Keep me posted. After my Swindon no show and busy next weekend, the last two games are in the diary

Are we having a OASIS theme for fancy dress?

Who's gonna take the hit and drive?

I'm driving!!! Theme being thought ..... suggestions welcome.

Thats very very noble of you. Yes I do mean noble!! I thought people would take the hit on trains. Last game of the season, wont be paying for trains / tickets for a while, and would it be the same if it was baking and you hadnt had a few lagers?

We could take the term fancy dress to it's literal extreme. Alternatively, I've always thought it would be amusing for a bunch of football fans to turn up as stewards. It'll be a prelude to our away kit next year like Brighton last year ;)

Edited by latic12345

ummmm stewards sounds tempting. Not sure it'll catch on though as most lads hate the nex kit colour.

How about......Clockwork Tangerine?

Worked well last time and could become a yearly OASIS event. Also keeps the tangerine theme going....something which the club don't seem to want to do!

How about......Clockwork Tangerine?

Worked well last time and could become a yearly OASIS event. Also keeps the tangerine theme going....something which the club don't seem to want to do!

I've still got my coat (as evidenced at Orient this season), although the hat is long gone. I am still wary about the supremely ironical risk of me getting a kicking after being mistaken for an Orangeman though...

I keeping the tangerine dream alive by using L'Oreal Men Expert Tanning Moisturiser !!! Was thinking we could be tangerine tracksuited guardians of the flame .. good excuse to give the moaners a good kicking during the game with the excuse that they are unwanted protestors / trying to touch my flame (well bottle of beer).