big flag

with it being the ford stands last game Vs. Cheltenham would it be possible to get the big flag across the upper? would it fit, or would it be too large, is this a stupid idea? answers on a psot card....

it would give all the old farts something to moan about before a ball is even kicked.

Is the flag going in the RRE next season? Would look good with a few banners knocking about.

Planning to move it. The fact is the only time its out is when I do it, I suppose I've become the unoffical guardian of the flag. Unfortunately been in the lower looker this year ...... so only really managed to get it out for the Leeds game.

Got plenty of flags planned for the RRE next year, hopefully I be getting the chance to look round the stand and suss places for banners / get measurements.

One's already done with the RRE in mind ... my Paddock army one

P1010579.jpg

As to the answer of getting out in the lookers ..... its a little to big unfortunately and a few people may be upset at the propect of catching something off it from the Chaddy :grin: !!!

P1010513.jpg

Planning to move it. The fact is the only time its out is when I do it, I suppose I've become the unoffical guardian of the flag. Unfortunately been in the lower looker this year ...... so only really managed to get it out for the Leeds game.

Got plenty of flags planned for the RRE next year, hopefully I be getting the chance to look round the stand and suss places for banners / get measurements.

Burton Albion have got hooks on the wall at the back of one of their stands. All their flags have got eyeholes the right distance apart to fit them on these hooks. An idea for the new stands, perhaps?

Edited by oafc_ok

Guest oa_exile
Burton Albion have got hooks on the wall at the back of one of their stands. All their flags have got eyeholes the right distance apart to fit them on these hooks. An idea for the new stands, perhaps?

There are plenty of eyeholes already sitting at BP :lol:

as crossed my mind .... right I'm off to the game now I've seen David Platt getting sent down !!!!

Guest oa_exile
I like the Paddock Army banner. How do you get custom banners and flags? I know the Latics shop sell mega flags though so if anyone's interested ...

This is the most local (Saddleworth) >>Design<< yer own.