Chunky Latics Players

Andy Goram Mk11, Ronnie Jepson, Guy Branston, Darren Sheridan, Super Sean McCarthy (just his head), Andy Barlow (well he should be cos of his diet)... Graeme Sharp... and am i going crazy or did John MGinley play a couple of games on loan for us...?? maybe i'm going crazy....

What a team that would be :shock:

Andy Goram Mk11, Ronnie Jepson, Guy Branston, Darren Sheridan, Super Sean McCarthy (just his head), Andy Barlow (well he should be cos of his diet)... Graeme Sharp... and am i going crazy or did John MGinley play a couple of games on loan for us...?? maybe i'm going crazy....

What a team that would be :shock:

Yes, he did but he wasn't on loan if I remember rightly.

Yup came in same time as Shez, signed him up permanently and then got permanently injured very soon afterwards.

probably explains why i thought he was on loan! I can remmeber him playing 1 game in that blue and burgundy away strip (which made him look really fat) and that was about it...

Guest oa_exile
Exile, what amount for the Ernie fund will it take for you to change that pic in your sig and destroy it forever?

It really is extremely disturbing. :shock:

lol :grin: "Priceless" :lol:

Guest oa_exile
john hurst he was never over weight , big vic yes

That must be a :whoosh: Bob , check your old programmes and refresh your memory :rolleyes:

John was still a great player when he came to BP after a fantastic career at the Toffees but one thing , slim he wasnt.

In fact John reminds me a lot of Gregan , but fatter :lol: