Anyone know about Kalala

We've had plenty talk about our new signings and speculation who we're after or who us individual supporters would like here, but we need to off load Kalala. As anyone heard any rumours which clubs may want him? or any clubs he's had talks with? we really do need to get shut not only cos he doesn't figure with sheridan and thre for a dead wage, but he is crap of the highest order. He traps a ball further than Allott passes to his midfield partner!

We've had plenty talk about our new signings and speculation who we're after or who us individual supporters would like here, but we need to off load Kalala. As anyone heard any rumours which clubs may want him? or any clubs he's had talks with? we really do need to get shut not only cos he doesn't figure with sheridan and thre for a dead wage, but he is crap of the highest order. He traps a ball further than Allott passes to his midfield partner!

He got released few week back :titanic:

Are you sure? My understanding was that Shez told him he could leave if an offer came in for him... I don't recall any confirmation that we'd paid him off or cancelled the remaining year of his contract.

That's my understanding too, if a club expresses an interest, then he is free to talk to them, with a view to leaving on a free (prob with stipulations attached in regards future transfer fee's etc).

But, at the moment, he is still a contracted Latics player, so if no-one comes in for him, he will be reporting for pre-season training with the rest of them in a couple of weeks time

Edited by slystallone

If an offer comes in I do think he'll be gone but like Oldham Sheridan said yesterday, if one doesn't he is well within his rights to still be here.

We offered the deal and he took it.

Bet JP feels the love when he walks into pre season training next season then.

JP "Morning Gaffer"

JS "Grunt, Grunt"

Bless JP, I like him.

Next time you try to take the piss make sure your right. :dunce: We have told him he can go for free, he is still under contract to us though.

I wasnt takin the piss i genuinely thought he had been released. I used that smiley as i thought it looked like someone floating away in a boat (hence being released)

Guest oa_exile
I wasnt takin the piss i genuinely thought he had been released. I used that smiley as i thought it looked like someone floating away in a boat (hence being released)

Best thing to do mate is make a note of ritchie82 and then you can jump all over him when he has a Titanic moment.

"Dont get mad just get even" ^_^