Guest oa_exile
I hate the guy..... Had the unpleasent task of dealing with him on a number of occasions and I cant belive latics continued to employee him. Didnt give a monkey about the fans.....

Your post is in the past tense is he not there now ?

Am I the only person who finds that the people at the ticket office act like your causing a huge nuisance by wanting to purchase tickets from them?

i have on a couple of occasions, but only when i've phoned, they've always been great in person. on the times they've really p*ssed me off on the phone, alan hardy has stepped in and personally sorted it out

Last season I was in Spain when the Huddersfield cup tickets went on sale for ST holders and I e-mailed them from the hotel and Judith said that she would hold them for me until I returned. It is called good customer service and can only be applauded.

Can't see that happening at the bigger clubs

:mainstand:

No the bigger clubs do things like this.

Your right the staff are very helpful, sometimes they have off days like us all - Janice C did the same for me now I have changed from the NSM stand to the Main Stand. Now I have a seat on the half way line and a great view

Yeah I'm sure you have a great view, why don't you sit in the stand like the rest of us.