Looking for suggestions...

Hopefully most of you are aware of Teamcard?

The club are looking to expand the current usage of the card and hopefully adding to the existing retailers, thereby making it easier for us all to gather points to redeem against ticket (inc season ticket) purchases/merchandise purchase. At the same time, it gives the club an important source of revenue to help push plans forward.

First stage is they are looking to invite a number of additional retailers (shops/pubs/restaurants etc...) to join the scheme from the local area (by which I include Oldham, Ashton, Tameside, Manchester etc). And for exiles, any further afield?

So they are asking for our suggestions of retailers that we would like to see in the scheme?

A full list of existing retailers, including Ebay, iTunes and local ones like The Queens, and The White Hart,Lydgate is at Teamcard website or full details on the official site Latics Teamcard

Please also feel free to PM me suggestions if you prefer. And if any of you have your own businesses and are interested in finding out more, let me know.

I'm glad they have thetrainline in the scheme because I use them quite often

Are you joking? I use them quite often too and have just come back from London on the train - I could have got extra points on my card.

As far as suggestions go, how about Argos? I went to Currys on Elk Mill to buy my son a PS3 for his birthday but as they didn't have it in stock, I had to go to Argos but couldn't claim points on the £300 :angry:

Also Scotts would be a good one to have.

• 2 weeks later...
Hopefully most of you are aware of Teamcard?

The club are looking to expand the current usage of the card and hopefully adding to the existing retailers, thereby making it easier for us all to gather points to redeem against ticket (inc season ticket) purchases/merchandise purchase. At the same time, it gives the club an important source of revenue to help push plans forward.

First stage is they are looking to invite a number of additional retailers (shops/pubs/restaurants etc...) to join the scheme from the local area (by which I include Oldham, Ashton, Tameside, Manchester etc). And for exiles, any further afield?

So they are asking for our suggestions of retailers that we would like to see in the scheme?

A full list of existing retailers, including Ebay, iTunes and local ones like The Queens, and The White Hart,Lydgate is at Teamcard website or full details on the official site Latics Teamcard

Please also feel free to PM me suggestions if you prefer. And if any of you have your own businesses and are interested in finding out more, let me know.

Excuse my ignorance but is teamcard distibuted to season ticket holders only?