Away support - puzzled

So we were given 3200 ... so my guess was that some of the stand would be taped off. However, none was. The stand holds 3600 and it was almost full ... so where on earth did the extra say 300 come from?

Believe it or not there was a cash turnstile open tonight.

So we were given 3200 ... so my guess was that some of the stand would be taped off. However, none was. The stand holds 3600 and it was almost full ... so where on earth did the extra say 300 come from?

something to do with there being unreserved seating, dont give the full stand? Open all of it, but sell less.

Mine and Butters row was empty towards the left hand side of it. No wonder no one came and sat down there. It was covered in bird sh*t.

The stand holds 3,600 or so. Pretty sure there was 400 or seats spare dotted about here and there.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Mine and Butters row was empty towards the left hand side of it. No wonder no one came and sat down there. It was covered in bird sh*t.

The stand holds 3,600 or so. Pretty sure there was 400 or seats spare dotted about here and there.

Where you sat towards the right hand side? I was sat right next to those seats covered in bird turd. I was looking up anxiously at the roof every couple of minutes, hoping I didn't get divebombed...

couldnt you tell that owl had been up there lol

You'd think that with the money they made last night, they could have had the seats cleaned. They were filthy near us too.