Formation tomorrow

I can see why he'd do that against a more reputable team but i'm stuck in my ways, 442.

Yeah, I'm with that. Shez will want to win the game so I'd have thought two up front. Would like it to be Lewi and Hughes but I suspect it'll be O'Grady and Hughes. Marques would have more problems with Lewi I'd have thought.

Think he may go for a midfield including Whittaker, Maher AND Allott in a bid to stifle and frustrate DirtyLeeds.

I reckon Shez will go with 4-5-1 with Hughes up front on his own - Taylor left wing if Lomax is fit, Liddell on the right, with a centre midfield of Whitaker, Allot and Mahr.

Any thoughts?

I'd go with this. Watched the highlights of their game with Chester. Pace and power up front. I think we'll have to sit a bit deeper to ame sure we don't get burnt at the back. Then hit them down the flanks.

I'd go with this. Watched the highlights of their game with Chester. Pace and power up front. I think we'll have to sit a bit deeper to ame sure we don't get burnt at the back. Then hit them down the flanks.

Yep, I've been thinking this:

Crossley

Eardley, Hazell, Gregan, Lomax

Liddell, Ratters, Maher, Taylor

Whittaker

Hughes