Fifteen Points, who gives a.........

I dont like the "your not famous anymore" chant.

I'll tell you what I loved though. "Your so sh*t it's unbelievable". The atmosphere was better than it was last season and I preferred being at the top of that corner wedge to behind the net myself. It aint a bad view at all from where I was.

Absolute quality day and performance. Deserved nothing else and Leeds like 'dale in midweek lacked anyone upfront who could do anything. I cant remember Crossley making a save of note. Apart from when he flapped at a corner and was left nowhere near it. Even Reuben rubbing salt into the wounds with that shot near the end. Took the piss!

Fair play to shez for going 2 upfront and going for it. We did lack a bit of pace in the first half. Particularly when we could of broke and the ball went to Allott. That improved though in the 2nd half, Taylor saw alot of the ball and ripped them to peices. Ball in the net 4 times. Soon as we got the first we never looked in any danger of throwing it away.

Did what we needed, which was to silence their fans and make them get on the players backs. They went amazing quiet after the half hour mark to how they'd been and suddenly decided to moan at absolutely everything.

It was worth every penny. Then again, I did manage to get in for a kid's so I cant grumble - though that did involve me distracting the steward, putting my ticket in early making it void and then telling the steward i'd double up with the lad behind me's ticket so I could get in. I was the only one out of those I walked from Salters to the ground with who managed to not have their ticket looked at. We ended up down near salters waiting at a hotdog stand for ages - leeds fans walking past in their hundreds and they couldnt even muster a grunt between them. Even funnier was the journey to Chester for a party afterwards, playing wind up the leeds fans on the motorway. Happy days!

TIME TO GO..........TIME TO GO.......... :grin::grin::grin:

Edited by Rocky_Latic

I'll tell you what I loved though. "Your so sh*t it's unbelievable". The atmosphere was better than it was last season and I preferred being at the top of that corner wedge to behind the net myself. It aint a bad view at all from where I was.

Absolute quality day and performance. Deserved nothing else and Leeds like 'dale in midweek lacked anyone upfront who could do anything. I cant remember Crossley making a save of note. Apart from when he flapped at a corner and was left nowhere near it. Even Reuben rubbing salt into the wounds with that shot near the end. Took the piss!

Fair play to shez for going 2 upfront and going for it. We did lack a bit of pace in the first half. Particularly when we could of broke and the ball went to Allott. That improved though in the 2nd half, Taylor saw alot of the ball and ripped them to peices. Ball in the net 4 times. Soon as we got the first we never looked in any danger of throwing it away.

Did what we needed, which was to silence their fans and make them get on the players backs. They went amazing quiet after the half hour mark to how they'd been and suddenly decided to moan at absolutely everything.

It was worth every penny. Then again, I did manage to get in for a kid's so I cant grumble - though that did involve me distracting the steward, putting my ticket in early making it void and then telling the steward i'd double up with the lad behind me's ticket so I could get in. I was the only one out of those I walked from Salters to the ground with who managed to not have their ticket looked at. We ended up down near salters waiting at a hotdog stand for ages - leeds fans walking past in their hundreds and they couldnt even muster a grunt between them. Even funnier was the journey to Chester for a party afterwards, playing wind up the leeds fans on the motorway. Happy days!

did you not get a poisoned hot dog then, i think it was you i warned as i drove past

did you not get a poisoned hot dog then, i think it was you i warned as i drove past

Haha. you said it to the lad who was in the queue. I didnt get one. Was too busy sat on the wall smiling at the misreble Yorkies driving past to bother with food. :lol:

Edited by Rocky_Latic

For me the atmosphere wasn't much different to NYD, but i much prefered being in the 'cheese wedge' than behind the goal, the view was fantastic and i was right at the back row V, so no-one telling me to sit down!

... :censored: ,

Super Leeds and you :censored: it up!!!!!

taylor 14-1 for first goal, helped claw back that £27, although i'd have paid anything for being there!!

'You're not famous anymore'

'Can we play you every week'

'One Peter Risdale'

Buzzing!!!

Why not sing,

15 pts

who gave a fvck

your scummy leeds

and you fvcked it up!

Much Much Better!

I think the "super" Leeds bit is being ironic. But the thick Yorkies probably dont get that.

Irony was wasted on me on saturday you could have told me we were signing Ronaldo and i would have believed you!

Was just buzzing about the place with a huge grin on my face. :grin:

I HATE leeds so much just about the same as Joey Barton, & Wigan.

There were some class chants at the game. They must have felt like r8 fools. The 15 points and your so sh@*, and can we play you evey week. You could see the anger in their faces.

Much better atmosphere in the corner. Wasnt as good on NYD.

Leeds fans think there so much better than everyone else and there just not. It makes me laugh so much with all their SUPER LEEDS FAN things and stuff and their song at the start. HAHAH

Also thought Lewi Alles changed the game. He was crap first half and didnt know how to cope with the situation.

2nd half he was a different player and completely bossed it.

or the more effective. "wem-ber-lee and you f**ked it up"

Even the coppers on the stairs were raising smiles at that one. :lol:

Quite a few on here criticised that chant when directed at Rochdale. Seems it is ok when directed at Leeds. :grin:

Much better atmosphere in the corner. Wasnt as good on NYD.

It may be purely coincidental, but BALLS couldn't get to Elland Road on NYD, due to automotive technlological constraints. :angry:

MasterBates had our money that day and again on Saturday - one match for two payments, but worth every penny! :chubb:

Burton Area Loyal Latics Supporters