Not clapping the fans

Is something that really annoys me. The thousands of latics fans that turned up tonight and the players that get substituted dont return the applause show by the fans really gets on my nerves, don't no about others but Smalley never seems to do it and neither did Maher tonight. I mean how much effort does it take,

Guest sheridans_world
Yeah there are certain players who will always do it and other who never do it, its something i thought Shez would encourage personally.

Still a personal preference. The manager cant force them to clap the fans. Shez does it himself normally.

Surely more preference of the individual player, but maybe they are unsure if they are getting clapped off or if the applause is for the man coming on. I wouldnt know if the fans were clapping me if Hughes was coming on for me as he gets all the noise when he is on the side waiting to come on.

Guest sheridans_world
Daniel why waste your time with pointless comments, what use is the comment above. Idiots like you trying to start an argument. Get a :censored:in life

Hook...line...etc

Hook...line...etc

Well yes i did think that but its just :censored:in pointless if people come on here to wind others up at the end of the day people have opinions fair enough people disagree but why comment when you dont agree/disagree with the subject and dont care about it. He obviously wanted a reaction and got one so i hope its made his sad life a little bit better :D

Well yes i did think that but its just :censored:in pointless if people come on here to wind others up at the end of the day people have opinions fair enough people disagree but why comment when you dont agree/disagree with the subject and dont care about it. He obviously wanted a reaction and got one so i hope its made his sad life a little bit better :D

Have you flipped? WHO CARES

Daniel why waste your time with pointless comments, what use is the comment above. Idiots like you trying to start an argument. Get a :censored:in life

im not trying to start anything, maybe my comment was a little strong but i just find this thread a bit pointless.

If a player doesnt clap the fans does it mean he doesnt appreciate the fans....no

what does it matter really

*oh by the way you slagging me off is really mature

Edited by daniel8157

It annoys me aswell but if you watch Manure Paul Scholes never ever claps the United fans which i find funny but i hate it when our players dont clap us probly just personal preference.

I am glad Scholes doesn't clap Man U, becasue that means he is returning to the hallowed turf to play, right?!

For me players should always clap supporters who have travelled and spent good money in support of the team........ BUT for instance in the case of Smalley last night maybe the reason he did not applaud was because he was so dissapointed the way things turned out. He finally gets a start and a chance to impress and the team goes down 3-0. Maybe that was on his mind and he forgot to clap.