robinho to city!

But there is no question this fella can do something Citeh need and that is to score goals. Love them or hate them, think he is :censored:e, you can't deny the statement of intent. They have to start somewhere.

But they still play in a Council House.

I think its different this time. They needed one massive name in order to attract others. One coming to the peak, rather than past it. Now they have one, I bet there are more in jan and next summer city will sign about 10 and play fantasy football.

I quite like city and the fact they will now give the red scum a run for their money amuses me.I dont think robinho is or will be the player Zidane was or Ronaldinho was 3 years ago, but hes a massive global name who will attract others. Especially when the ££££££ signs are flashed.

Dr. Thailand bought players like Elano, Petrov - ok good, very good players. But listening to hughes speak he's gunna be after the best of the best in a years time.

What!!! This is illegal. How can you l@@e :censored:y. It is against the law. We had a waning about posting lat week - doesn't this obscentiy count?