Think we've got some bad fans?

Listening to some of the texts Sky Sports News have been recieving today has made me realise that although we do have our fair share of wrong uns it could be worse.

W Ham fan taking his season ticket back as they didn't sign anyone - what are they, 4th?

Arsenal fan similar.

Several Geordie's "never going again" if Keegan has gone.

Best of all though were the numerous City "supporters" being interviewed ON TV stating with not an ounce of shame whatsoever that, 3 games into the season, they were "getting a season ticket now".

Puts moaning about drums, stewards & right footed left wingers playing badly in pre-season friendlies into perspective doesn't it.

My highlight was a Scum text yesterday, when it looked unlikely that they were going to be getting Berbatov, blaming Taggart, saying how he should have been sacked at the end of last season and that he'd like to see him sacked by January. :shock:

He is only the best thing thats ever happened to the club ( nothing special) :laught16: :laught16: :laught16::omg:

Edited by spadam

Best of all though were the numerous City "supporters" being interviewed ON TV stating with not an ounce of shame whatsoever that, 3 games into the season, they were "getting a season ticket now".

saw em all on sky sports whilst on my break!!

what i'd like to know is......

what a coincidence that they are ALL off work (ie shift workers/on holidays!!) all at the same time...

just like the city centre! place is packed out with people on a 'day off' ...

lazy scrounging .... i'd best leave it there!! part time fans the lot of em!