Hughes rated at 50-50 for Tranmere

I for one hope he doesn't play. If he's 50/50 the day before. He is out. Why agrivate it further? We must learn lessons of other seasons. He's got a weeks rest after tomorrow so dont play him shez, even if it looks as if he's fit.

I for one hope he doesn't play. If he's 50/50 the day before. He is out. Why agrivate it further? We must learn lessons of other seasons. He's got a weeks rest after tomorrow so dont play him shez, even if it looks as if he's fit.

Totally agree with you here mate, Its one game why risk him and risk losing him for 10 games?. Its early doors and we now have other strikers to step in.

Yep for sure. With Hughes you can't take any risks, especially if he is only 50/50.

Not just that - what message does it send out to the other strikers? "We dont belive in you". This "bigger squad" needs to pull together and I'm sure it will.

Everyone in the squad may need to be called upon at some point. Thats why they are there - if shez didn't think they could do a job and he'd rather play a 50% hughes then he shouldn't have signed them. (I dont think thats the case though - just making the point)

Edited by pukka

Seems pointless putting the paper out so early as it ends up just repoting yesterdays news.

Living a life of constant change

Every day means the turn of a page

Yesterday's papers are such bad news

Same thing applies to me and you

Who wants yesterday's papers

Who wants yesterday's girl

Who wants yesterday's papers

Nobody in the world